ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Call from home office to employer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Romeshhh
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Call from home office to employer

Post by Romeshhh » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Hello, apologies I am new to the forum.

My husband and I have applied for uk spouse visa in Sri Lanka. My employer is my mum so we have had to provide additional business documents.

Please could someone let me know specifically the questions asked by the home office to my employer/mum? Does the home office ask personal questions about mine and my partners relationship/immigration history (he was previously an overstayer and she is not aware of this).

Thanks in advance

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Call from home office to employer

Post by seagul » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:38 pm

Romeshhh wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:30 pm
Does the home office ask personal questions about mine and my partners relationship/immigration history (he was previously an overstayer and she is not aware of this).
More likely not but definitely regarding your employment. Not everyone is being contacted.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.