ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 5 years route Tier 1 Entrepreneur, approved after office interview

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

memoa
Egypt

ILR 5 years route Tier 1 Entrepreneur, approved after office interview

Post by memoa » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:06 pm

Hi everyone,

I would like to say thanks to everyone who contributed to this forum.

Finally, I have got my ILR approval after more than 11 months waiting.

The full time during the Tire1 ent,

I applied for my Tire 1 ent in 2013 and then got an extension in 2016 without any problems. (no interview or any issue with the processing time for the initial or the extension applications ). :D

I then applied for my ILR in August 2018 with 2 dependants, a wife and a son.

After about 5 months of waiting, I received a complex letter saying my application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require more time to consider your case.

After 6 months of waiting, I contacted the home office number a few times asking about the status of my application, but I always got the same reply to my email (your application is not complete).

I decided to involve my MP. However, even after having this step, I got the same reply after 6 weeks of my email to the MP: Home office replied: "your application is still under consideration”.

In the mid of June 2019, I got a phone call from the home office asking to interview me in my office. The interview was scheduled after 2 weeks from the call.

The interview simple, 1 hour and a half. Here are the main points that were discussed:

1-invested money. including everything.
2-employees.including everything. They took all the employees’ information even the ones I don't use for the application.
3-They asked me to email the invoices, the business bank statement and accounts after the interview.

in general, the interviewers were a bit friendly and they were just writing down my answers.

You must be very prepared for all sorts of questions. You also need to remember that this is your business and you could run it the way you like without breaching the law.

I have received the decision yesterday 19 July 2019 and the card today. I’m just still waiting for my wife’s and son’s applications approval.

All the best to everyone who is still waiting,

Capri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR 5 years route Tier 1 Entrepreneur, approved after office interview

Post by Capri » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:08 pm

memoa wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:06 pm
Hi everyone,

I would like to say thanks to everyone who contributed to this forum.

Finally, I have got my ILR approval after more than 11 months waiting.

The full time during the Tire1 ent,

I applied for my Tire 1 ent in 2013 and then got an extension in 2016 without any problems. (no interview or any issue with the processing time for the initial or the extension applications ). :D

I then applied for my ILR in August 2018 with 2 dependants, a wife and a son.

After about 5 months of waiting, I received a complex letter saying my application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require more time to consider your case.

After 6 months of waiting, I contacted the home office number a few times asking about the status of my application, but I always got the same reply to my email (your application is not complete).

I decided to involve my MP. However, even after having this step, I got the same reply after 6 weeks of my email to the MP: Home office replied: "your application is still under consideration”.

In the mid of June 2019, I got a phone call from the home office asking to interview me in my office. The interview was scheduled after 2 weeks from the call.

The interview simple, 1 hour and a half. Here are the main points that were discussed:

1-invested money. including everything.
2-employees.including everything. They took all the employees’ information even the ones I don't use for the application.
3-They asked me to email the invoices, the business bank statement and accounts after the interview.

in general, the interviewers were a bit friendly and they were just writing down my answers.

You must be very prepared for all sorts of questions. You also need to remember that this is your business and you could run it the way you like without breaching the law.

I have received the decision yesterday 19 July 2019 and the card today. I’m just still waiting for my wife’s and son’s applications approval.

All the best to everyone who is still waiting,
its a very good news, many many congratulations.
“If there is a good will, there is great way.” :D

HMG
Egypt

Re: ILR 5 years route Tier 1 Entrepreneur, approved after office interview

Post by HMG » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:01 pm

Congratulations!
All the best with your future after the ILR