ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long dose it take for decision after home office phone call

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shakwan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

How long dose it take for decision after home office phone call

Post by Shakwan » Thu May 09, 2019 11:59 pm

Hi, I just got a phone call from the home office after exactly 2 weeks after submitting my spouse visa application so I wanted to know after how long will I get a answer after this call.

I also ended up giving wrong answers in the interview which I am worried about the lady on the phone said she will call my employer but has not or when she did my manger was not in is this something I need to worry about???

I also some how ended up giving a different description of my work place I’m worried.

Am I allowed to contact the home office and speak to anyone to see what is happing with my decision can anyone pls help me

Jamikc
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: spouse visa employer call went wrong !

Post by Jamikc » Thu May 16, 2019 11:46 pm

Hi I wonder if anyone can help . I applied spouse visa for my wife in Pakistan on April 12 in the uk. Got my paperwork back by post on the 14 may.

Home office called me on 18 April asking me about job description etc. Answered all questions correctly.

They then called my employer who was out that day and his English not too good and he messed up in the question she asked timings etc job duties .......

I have submitted 6 months payslips, bank statements etc .

I did priority service. Have not heard anything back yet. Timeline my solicitor said would be 6 weeks so got a couple weeks left yet but am worried that because my employer messed up it’s not looking good?

Any one have any experience in this , any feedback would be very helpful.

Romeshhh
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: How long dose it take for decision after home office phone call

Post by Romeshhh » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:31 pm

Hello, please can you let me know what questions were asked to your employer when the home office called?