ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR after divorce

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahg123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: PR after divorce

Post by shahg123 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:38 am

Thanks faizan
I receiced settle status approved as well . In 24 hours after receiving coa. Now confused that they will send new brp card or i have to use Pr brp card.

Faizanhakim
India

Post by Faizanhakim » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:40 am

They will send you BRP card

Faizanhakim
India

Post by Faizanhakim » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:18 am

Hi all

So finally wait is over I received email this morning confirming that it’s been granted I had to make complaint yesterday and there was very helpful guy who was complaint manager who called quality management team and they called senior case worker and things got sorted within 24 hours of that so keep giving them a call

Qur123
Newly Registered

Post by Qur123 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:49 pm

Guys,

I got my PR biometric card today. The rest of the documents will arrive shortly.

Good luck to all who are waiting.

Minwa
Andorra

Post by Minwa » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:30 pm

shahg123 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:59 pm
hi guys
here is update .
i request document return from pr department for settle scheme .date 9/7/19
received documents back yesterday with PR approved now waiting for card hopefully in next 10 working days.
i am really happy today .best of luck for all .hopefully you will get good news as well.
as i applied for settle status as well they said now i dont need to send any document they already got from PR department and they send coa as well for settle status .i know i dont need that now but still i will wait for that as well,
Congrats it’s really great news , enjoy your summer holidays .

Minwa
Andorra

Post by Minwa » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:33 pm

Faizanhakim wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:18 am
Hi all

So finally wait is over I received email this morning confirming that it’s been granted I had to make complaint yesterday and there was very helpful guy who was complaint manager who called quality management team and they called senior case worker and things got sorted within 24 hours of that so keep giving them a call
Hi faizan ,
I am really happy for you after the long wait , congrats !
I am still waiting as my six months time is about to end next week , I shouldn’t have listened to the solicitor , I shouldn’t done like you guys did.
Hopefully the next few days will hear an answer . I am just wondering if i still can carry on applying with settled status if I get a rejection from PR?
Congrats again !

Faizanhakim
India

Post by Faizanhakim » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:05 pm

Hi Minwa

Thanks a lot brother yes our patience was tested

If I would be you I would continue as this is better service you have to chase them up but you know what atleast you can chase them as PR we cannot even chase.

I wish you the best as I am flying home for some well needed break for 2 months on Thursday.