ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visited Sopra Steria, documents not verified

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

knucks

Visited Sopra Steria, documents not verified

Post by knucks » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:09 pm

Dear members,

Today I filed FLR-M extension for my partner at Sopra Steria’s office in Croydon. Before the appointment, I uploaded all the mandatory & optional documents on their website.

None of her original documents were checked/verified. She categorically asked the staff member to see the originals as she had the complete file with her but the staff member was like no it’s ok, everything is fine, we don’t need to verify, everything is uploaded on the website.

Please advice is this a normal practice ? I assumed that they always look at the original documents before submitting. Just wonder if anyone else had the similar experience ...

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Visited Sopra Steria, documents not verified

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:18 pm

The staff at Sopra Steria arent trained immigration staff rather merely employed to scan, upload and transmit electronically the documents to relevant visa section althrough their treatment and experience might differ from one centre to another.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.