ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Pakistan - June applicants

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saeeda
Newly Registered

Post by Saeeda » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:16 pm

1- As every body is saying that my application will be returned without pocessing. they rec my application on 2nd June I still qualify for Teir 1 then why would they return. However still they didnt charge my credit card too.
2- I passed IELTS and scroed 6 band I have done my masters and my course were in english so should I have to attempt IELTS to apply under tier 1

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:42 pm

If your application for old HSMP was received by home office after 29th June 2008 then they will return your application.

If your university is not in the BIA self assessment tool for English language requirement then you need to have IELTS with overall band score of 6.5.
Saeeda wrote:1- As every body is saying that my application will be returned without pocessing. they rec my application on 2nd June I still qualify for Teir 1 then why would they return. However still they didnt charge my credit card too.
2- I passed IELTS and scroed 6 band I have done my masters and my course were in english so should I have to attempt IELTS to apply under tier 1

vijaymaghnani

Need urgent help

Post by vijaymaghnani » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:13 pm

i am going to send my documents for tier-1 on 15th October 2008(My D.O.B = 30th October 1980). i have met all requirement except MAINTAINANCE...

I do have 4 lac (2800GBP)..Plz suggest me the best way out of following to show this fund

1) Should i deposit it to my SALARY ACCOUNT
2) Opened up a new account with any other bank(Currently my salary accout with NBP)
3) Opened up a Foriegn currency account and deposit 2800 Ponds...

Plz do reply...so that i can proceed and wait for 3 months to apply...

vijay kumar

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Need urgent help

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:35 pm

vijaymaghnani wrote:1) Should i deposit it to my SALARY ACCOUNT
2) Opened up a new account with any other bank(Currently my salary accout with NBP)
You can go for either option 1 or option 2. No problem. There's no need to follow option 3.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Need urgent help

Post by smartkhan » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:16 pm

I think option 3 is the best because Pakistan's currency's value is losing its value day by day. Todays 4 lac is equal to 2800 pounds. In October it can be equal to 2500 pounds. So its better idea to open account in GBP.

I did the same. I opened account in foreign currency and I am happy with that.
vijaymaghnani wrote:i am going to send my documents for tier-1 on 15th October 2008(My D.O.B = 30th October 1980). i have met all requirement except MAINTAINANCE...

I do have 4 lac (2800GBP)..Plz suggest me the best way out of following to show this fund

1) Should i deposit it to my SALARY ACCOUNT

Plz do reply...so that i can proceed and wait for 3 months to apply...

vijay kumar

vijaymaghnani

But What about 15Months Bank statement

Post by vijaymaghnani » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:26 am

Yeah Value of PKR is loosing value day by day..today US$ worth at 71 while GBP at 136...while few weeks ago GBP was at 134...

But i have come to know that you need to show 15 months bank statement out of which last 3 months should show balance of atleast 2800 GBP...What about 15 months requirement....

VIJAY

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: But What about 15Months Bank statement

Post by smartkhan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:01 am

No! It is absolutely wrong. You just need to show last 3 months bank statement. No need to show 15 months bank statement.

Some one misguided you.
vijaymaghnani wrote:Yeah Value of PKR is loosing value day by day..today US$ worth at 71 while GBP at 136...while few weeks ago GBP was at 134...

But i have come to know that you need to show 15 months bank statement out of which last 3 months should show balance of atleast 2800 GBP...What about 15 months requirement....

VIJAY

Saeeda
Newly Registered

Post by Saeeda » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Thanks for the response My university is listed in their list so I think I will show my university's letter that subjects were taught in English

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: But What about 15Months Bank statement

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:04 pm

smartkhan wrote:Some one misguided you.
Or saw related posts here on the forum and assumed that rules prescribed by BHC in Pakistan would be same as presrcibed by BHC in India.

The 15 month bank statement is being asked for by VAC in India.

regards

monster8
Newly Registered

Post by monster8 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:54 pm

Hi folks

I think you people have to wait a little more because the home office is currently processing applications received on March 19th. They weekly update the time See http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... tingtimes/
My wife applied in April and we are still waiting.

Saeeda
Newly Registered

I am planning to apply in October

Post by Saeeda » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:27 am

I am planning to apply in October but in Dec 2007 I was on leave (from my full time job) However I was doing my part time job in that month as I am also showing my partitme job. But in Tier 1 consecutive 12 month salary slips are required. Can I apply under Tier 1 as my only salary from part time job is being deposited in bank

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: I am planning to apply in October

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:04 pm

Saeeda wrote:I am planning to apply in October but in Dec 2007 I was on leave (from my full time job) However I was doing my part time job in that month as I am also showing my partitme job. But in Tier 1 consecutive 12 month salary slips are required. Can I apply under Tier 1 as my only salary from part time job is being deposited in bank
Looks like you don't read replies to your posts. The same query you posted before has already been responded to - click here
Another suggestion - read the Tier 1 policy guidance *carefully*. It is not same as HSMP guidance, so it will be in your own interest to understand the differences.

regards

zeeshanhashmi
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshanhashmi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:03 pm

@Saeeda !!

Well its good that you have IELTS and qualification. But in order to be eligible for the new system, did you submit the maintenance fund evidence with your application ? because according to the new rules, you have to submit GBP2800 for principal applicant and GBP1600 for each dependent (planning to move) and these funds MUST be in your bank account for he last 3 months from the date of apply.

If you did not submit that evidence, then I don't think they will not reject it. Sorry to say. If you have not yet hear anything from them, they ask some lawyer / consultant may be you can show the evidence NOW. So ask any one, and post the reply here.

For IELTS

zeeshanhashmi
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshanhashmi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:06 pm

@Saeeda !!

Well its good that you have IELTS and qualification. But in order to be eligible for the new system, did you submit the maintenance fund evidence with your application ? because according to the new rules, you have to submit GBP2800 for principal applicant and GBP1600 for each dependent (planning to move) and these funds MUST be in your bank account for he last 3 months from the date of apply.

If you did not submit that evidence, then I don't think they will not reject it. Sorry to say. If you have not yet hear anything from them, they ask some lawyer / consultant may be you can show the evidence NOW. So ask any one, and post the reply here.

For IELTS, I am sure they want 6.5 Bands under new rules and not 6 bands. So check it too.

Regards
Zeeshan

EAGLEEYE
Newly Registered

Post by EAGLEEYE » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:59 pm

sorry

i'm in wrong thread.meant to post in june applicants thread.

Saeeda
Newly Registered

I have a jopint account

Post by Saeeda » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:17 am

I have joint account and its has more than 2800 GBP for last 6 month. Can I show this account as an evidence of maintainance fund

javaid10

Re: I have a jopint account

Post by javaid10 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 am

Saeeda wrote:I have joint account and its has more than 2800 GBP for last 6 month. Can I show this account as an evidence of maintainance fund
Nothing is mentioned for Joint maintenance In Tier 1 guidenace. If you are able to get the letter from your bank that you are the primary a/c holder and maintaining the funds in your a/c for last n months, It should be sufficent, but it's worth checking with BHC Islamabad or HO in UK.

Saeeda
Newly Registered

Post by Saeeda » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:29 am

Nothing is mentioned for Joint maintenance In Tier 1 guidenace. If you are able to get the letter from your bank that you are the primary a/c holder and maintaining the funds in your a/c for last n months, It should be sufficent, but it's worth checking with BHC Islamabad or HO in UK.
How can I contact BHc can anybody give me email address. Will they reply

zeeshanhashmi
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshanhashmi » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:08 pm

@Saeeda

No, I don't thing they will respond to any email. But you know, I have heard that unlink any other immigration scheme, (Like canadian and aussies) In uk HSMP vis new documents / evidences can not be introduced once the application has been submitted. May be you can call HO and ask them. This is the better way, do not waste your time in email etc. just call them and see what they reply.

Has your credit card charged ? it should have been charged.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Saeeda wrote:I have joint account and its has more than 2800 GBP for last 6 month. Can I show this account as an evidence of maintainance fund
Joint accounts are being accepted in India and UK, but only when the joint account is held with your spouse.

To end any confusion, best to check with local BHC / VAC directly.

regards

Saeeda
Newly Registered

strange thing happed

Post by Saeeda » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 pm

I sent my case on 28th June by Fedex they received it on 2 July. logically they should returned my case as they didn't charge credit card. I was waiting for my application to be returned me back but I didn't receive any till today but yesterday a lady called my office( from UK embassy) and asked about me unfortunately I was on off anyways guys deliver her the information. I don't understand how come they are doing this verification without charging or without any acknowledgement. timeline for verification is correct I guess (after 15 days of applying) . Is anybody there with the same timeline.

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: strange thing happed

Post by smartkhan » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:16 am

I can't understand your verification. As you applied for old HSMP and your application was sent to UK. Your application reached there on 2nd July and the new rules of Tier 1 applied on 30th June 2008. How can they verify your employment details even they didn't charge for your application.

Seems strange to me...
Saeeda wrote:I sent my case on 28th June by Fedex they received it on 2 July. logically they should returned my case as they didn't charge credit card. I was waiting for my application to be returned me back but I didn't receive any till today but yesterday a lady called my office( from UK embassy) and asked about me unfortunately I was on off anyways guys deliver her the information. I don't understand how come they are doing this verification without charging or without any acknowledgement. timeline for verification is correct I guess (after 15 days of applying) . Is anybody there with the same timeline.