ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Resh1705
Newly Registered
Kenya

Spouse visa

Post by Resh1705 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:53 am

We applied for spouse visa for me and kids in 26 april 2019. Got an email case not straightforward after phone call. Then got another email that we have to pay ish for kids and we paid... and our lawyer called again and they sent an email that case not straightforward....after paying ish kids thats it mean is it positive? Also we got vaf number when paying kids ish? Please advice....

rezuan88
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Spouse visa

Post by rezuan88 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:29 am

Resh1705 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:53 am
We applied for spouse visa for me and kids in 26 april 2019. Got an email case not straightforward after phone call. Then got another email that we have to pay ish for kids and we paid... and our lawyer called again and they sent an email that case not straightforward....after paying ish kids thats it mean is it positive? Also we got vaf number when paying kids ish? Please advice....
Hi Unfortunately it doesn't mean its positive. I means they can't make your decision within their timescales, They can take as long as they need to make decision in your case. Some people are waiting more than 6 months after receiving similar email :(