ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 4 EU fam and work permit

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mouldiben
Newly Registered
Finland

Stamp 4 EU fam and work permit

Post by Mouldiben » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:56 am

Hi all,

I hope this finds you well.

Long story but I really need your help.

Married to a British wife for 8 years. We moved to Ireland and I got a stamp 4 on 2015.

My wife had a baby and was not happy in Ireland so she went back to life with her family in northern Ireland.

I accepted a job in Dublin and lived with friends (no contract) but we never told the immigration about the change.

I go to Northern Ireland every weekend.we also travel together for holidays with the kids.

So my stamp 4 eufam expired and my employer submitted a work permit application on my behalf.

However it was rejected because the week they applied was the last week on the stamp 4. And the company was advised to contact immigration re the change of status.

Now I received a letter from the treaty rights division asking me for proof of addresses and documents for both of us in Ireland but we don't have any proof.

My question is, if I respond honestly and tell them everything (my mistake of not letting them know when my wife left Ireland) will they revoke my (expired) stamp ?

Will I be able to apply again for a work permit ?

I am very stressed and confused. Please help

Tanks.