ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zshaan21
Pakistan

ILR Queries

Post by zshaan21 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:08 pm

Dear Members,

Could you please help the below details?

1) As per the new rule, the director job role and employee job role should be explained. Do we also need to provide company overview?
Is there any particular format or we just simply explain in a covering letter?

2) The employees’ wages changed few times during the employment period due to inflation and other factors. As there is only one option available in the online form, should we mention the latest salary?
E.g. Employee A started job in August 2018 @ 10.20 per hour as an office assistant and in April 2019 Employee A salary increased to 12.00 per hour which one should we mention on the form.

3) Do we need to mention the absent period since first entry in the UK or just for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur period?

Positive response should be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Zeeshan

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Queries

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:04 pm

zshaan21 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:08 pm
Dear Members,

Could you please help the below details?

1) As per the new rule, the director job role and employee job role should be explained. Do we also need to provide company overview?
Is there any particular format or we just simply explain in a covering letter?
I am not sure if company overview is required also but check the guidance. Other two mentioned above are required. Just simply state on an A4 sheet or cover letter. No particular format.

2) The employees’ wages changed few times during the employment period due to inflation and other factors. As there is only one option available in the online form, should we mention the latest salary?
E.g. Employee A started job in August 2018 @ 10.20 per hour as an office assistant and in April 2019 Employee A salary increased to 12.00 per hour which one should we mention on the form.

You are required to state all salary changes. I mentioned the current rate in the online form and mentioned the previous rate in the cover letter as the online form only allows one option.
However, some moderators are of the view to list them as two different periods of employment.
I did as the former stated above and was successful.

3) Do we need to mention the absent period since first entry in the UK or just for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur period?

Only 5 years qualifying period as T1E.

Positive response should be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Zeeshan
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:07 pm

Thanks for your kind response.

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Dear tier11417,

Do we also need to mention the expired fixed penalty points detail, I had some points on my driving license 4 Feb 2014 . I have also checked the government online service about any endorsement and there is nothing on my license.

Best,
Zeeshan

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:31 pm

zshaan21 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:41 pm
Dear tier11417,

Do we also need to mention the expired fixed penalty points detail, I had some points on my driving license 4 Feb 2014 . I have also checked the government online service about any endorsement and there is nothing on my license.

Best,
Zeeshan
No need.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zshaan21
Pakistan

Job Title Tier 1-ILR

Post by zshaan21 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:08 am

Dear Members,

I have created two jobs after the Tier 1 Extension, however the job titles are different than the previous job titles before extension.

Is it any issue ?

Thanks!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:42 am

No issues. You need two jobs for 12 months for ILR not important if you maintained old ones or created new ones
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:45 am

Thanks to merge the new post with the old post thread, I will use the same thread for any further issues.

Thanks for your kind response.

Best
Zeeshan

zshaan21
Pakistan

Re: ILR Queries - Employees Related

Post by zshaan21 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:24 am

Dear Members,

Could you help regarding the employee docs as per the below details please?

I have arranged following docs for job creation points.

1) CAR + Filling history.
2) HMRC registration (PAYE+Account office reference number).
3) RTI-FPS copy + submission details.
4) Duplicate payslips.
5) UK/EU/ILR-Settled status/passport copy.
6) Employee job role and description.
7) In job no 2 (Title: Operations & Admin Assistant) Should I provide P45 as three employees left during the 12 months period e.g. (Employee A - 1 August 2018 to 30 November 2018, Employee B - 1 December 2018 to 31 January 2019, Employee C - 1 February 2019 to 28 February 2018 since then on maternity leave and Employee D - 1 March 2019 to Date)

Also, there is an option to tick in the online form.

“Employee Payment Records, original HM Revenue & Customs P45 or P46”

Should we tick on that and if so then above docs list covers that point or if not then what else should we need to provide?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Zeeshan

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Queries - Employees Related

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:52 am

zshaan21 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:24 am
Dear Members,

Could you help regarding the employee docs as per the below details please?

I have arranged following docs for job creation points.

1) CAR + Filling history.
2) HMRC registration (PAYE+Account office reference number). Not needed, optional
3) RTI-FPS copy + submission details. RTI FPS only - submission details NOT needed
4) Duplicate payslips.
5) UK/EU/ILR-Settled status/passport copy.
6) Employee job role and description.
7) In job no 2 (Title: Operations & Admin Assistant) Should I provide P45 as three employees left during the 12 months period e.g. (Employee A - 1 August 2018 to 30 November 2018, Employee B - 1 December 2018 to 31 January 2019, Employee C - 1 February 2019 to 28 February 2018 since then on maternity leave and Employee D - 1 March 2019 to Date) P45, P46 not needed

Also, there is an option to tick in the online form.

“Employee Payment Records, original HM Revenue & Customs P45 or P46”

Should we tick on that and if so then above docs list covers that point or if not then what else should we need to provide? Dont tick this option because its not required. If you will tick it in the original question it will show in the checklist incorrectly

For employees only RTI FPS, payslips, settled status/passport copies and job description is needed.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Zeeshan
This link might help:
indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-1-ent-a ... 81140.html

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:17 am

Great, thanks for your quick response.

Much appreciated !!!

Best
Zeeshan

zshaan21
Pakistan

Re: ILR Queries-Final list for submission

Post by zshaan21 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:09 am

Dear Gurus,

Please advise if something needs to be done further.

1. Online Application Forms:

1.1 Main Applicant - ILR Set (O) form.

1.2 Dependent Applicant - ILR Set (O) form.

2. Evidence of Investment:

2.1 Full investment was made during initial successful application. As per the
Policy, if the evidence of the investment provided as part of last successful
application then there is no need to provide that evidence again.

3. Registration as a director & Business Activity:

3.1 Registered as a director within the period of 6 months, as per policy guidance if the points were
awarded in the last successful application then there is no need to provide this evidence again.

The following required documents are provided as per the requirement.

- Company over view and director job role/description.
- Current appointment report with recent filling history.
- Company house letter CT 41G (UTR).
- Company bank statements for period of 13-June-2019 to 12-July-2019 to show that the company
has a UK business bank account.
- Company tax return CT-600 for period 2018.

4. Job Creation:

4.1 The company has created two full time jobs of settled workers as per the
requirement.
- Evidence provided that the employee is a settled worker Copy of UK passport that
contain the photograph and personal details of the employee.
- Pay slips for 12 Months.
- Job role and description
4.2 Hour rate calculation as per the policy job table appendix.
4.3 Current appointment report & filling history ( not more than 3 months old)
4.4 HMRC Revenue & Customs employer PAYE & account office reference number letter.
4.5 RTI Full Payment Submission (FPS) for period of August-2018 to July-2019 (including start
& leaving date of employees & P45 for two employees who left job.
4.6 RTI Full Payment Submission confirmation receipts for period of August-2018 to July-2019.
4.7 Employer’s Pay slips for period of August-2018 to July-2019 .

5. Continuous Period:

I and dependent have spent a continuous period of 5 years lawfully in the UK as a Tier 1
(Entrepreneur) migrant.

6. Knowledge of Life & Language:

6.1 For Knowledge of life (Life in the UK test), certificates of both main applicant and
dependent are provided as required.

6.2 For English language requirement, Main applicant has provided MBA Degree which was
taught in the UK.

6.3 For English language requirement, Dependent applicant B1 English language test
certificate from Trinity College.

7. Cohabitation Documents:

7.1 Cohabitation document details for more than two years as per the policy.

There is no maintenance requirement for Depended when we will apply ILR.

Best Regards,
Zeesahn

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:37 pm

4.5 - P45 not needed
4.6 not needed

All passports, BRP, consent form.

Good to go!

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:49 pm

Thank for your response.

zshaan21
Pakistan

Re: ILR Queries- Application Submitted

Post by zshaan21 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:53 pm

Dear Members,

At last application submitted yesterday and payment deducted, sofar no acknowledgement received a part from the payment confirmation.

Also, I tried to book an appointment with Sopra and the earliest one is on 16 August 2019. In case if I book it and later if i find an early appointment.

Should I able to change it?

Regards,

Zeeshan

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR Queries- Application Submitted

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:48 pm

zshaan21 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:53 pm
Dear Members,

At last application submitted yesterday and payment deducted, sofar no acknowledgement received a part from the payment confirmation.

Also, I tried to book an appointment with Sopra and the earliest one is on 16 August 2019. In case if I book it and later if i find an early appointment.

Should I able to change it?

Regards,

Zeeshan
As long you have the payment confirmation email and the unique application number (it will be on the online form PDF form) you are okay. Some people receive the acknowledgment email within a few days i.e. the HO email with the Case ID but some dont. Its a technical system error as it does not push emails. So dont worry about it.
I would advise you to keep the 16th Aug appointment. As of my understanding, you will only be able to view new appointments after you cancel this one. And there is a possibility you might loose this date also. Its busy these days unless you want to pay and change the location and get a quicker appointment for example london premium etc.