ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photos needed for ILR-LR ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

miruthva
India

Documents upload

Post by miruthva » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:08 pm

Hii,
I am currently uploading documents For ILR-LR online in soprasterea UKVCAS.it shows different categories for different documents.can i know in which category I have to upload for life in uk and English language test result and marriage certificate.please help.Thanks.

loveman
India

Re: Documents upload

Post by loveman » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:02 am

You can upload all of them in proof of application, where it mentions name of ducument you can highlight the document you are uploading Ex.life in UK, degree certificate to support langauage requirement etc

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:18 am

Wrong advice by user loveman. “Proof of application” category explicitly states only to upload current passport and consent form only. Life in UK and English test can go in education category and marriage certificate can go in the other category.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

miruthva
India

Post by miruthva » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:01 am

Thanks tier11417.if we upload current passport at proof of application,what to upload in proof of identity or travel documents??

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:45 am

miruthva wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:01 am
Thanks tier11417.if we upload current passport at proof of application,what to upload in proof of identity or travel documents??
You dont have to upload documents in each or every category. It is a generic list and you can upload as best of your understanding. For example: previous passports can go into travel documents etc.
But if you read closely “proof of application” explicitly states to upload current passport and consent form only.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

miruthva
India

Post by miruthva » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:17 am

Thanks tier,
I need to upload marriage certificate and employment letter as well.can I know which category is the best to upload?.The consent form you mean Is the one we print out to sign after completing application form online ?? If so , do we have to upload it as well after signing it??,please help.Thanks

miruthva
India

Post by miruthva » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:31 pm

I need to upload marriage certificate and employment letter as well.can I know which category is the best to upload?.The consent form you mean Is the one we print out to sign after completing application form online ?? If so , do we have to scan and upload it as well after signing it??,
[/quote]

Can anyone please help.Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:35 pm

miruthva wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:31 pm
I need to upload marriage certificate and employment letter as well.can I know which category is the best to upload?.The consent form you mean Is the one we print out to sign after completing application form online ?? If so , do we have to scan and upload it as well after signing it??,
Can anyone please help.Thanks
[/quote]

The answers seem pretty straightforward. Employment letter will go in employment section. I already said where to put marriage certificate in my previous post. And yes you have to upload the consent form in the proof of application category after signing it!

loveman
India

Post by loveman » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:19 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:18 am
Wrong advice by user loveman. “Proof of application” category explicitly states only to upload current passport and consent form only. Life in UK and English test can go in education category and marriage certificate can go in the other category.

Apologies

This the the way the person in UKVCAS done it for my documents so i thought that was right.

Do yoy think that would be an issue?

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:28 am

loveman wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:19 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:18 am

Apologies

This the the way the person in UKVCAS done it for my documents so i thought that was right.

Do yoy think that would be an issue?

Thank you
Dont worry as long as you uploaded all your documents you will be okay but the correct way to do it as stated above.

miruthva
India

Photos needed for ILR-LR ?

Post by miruthva » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:18 pm

Hii, 2 photos were required when We applied for ILR-LR for my spouse last year. But I don’t see anywhere the requirement of passport sized photos this time.Do they not need the photos
Like before? bit confused as am also going to apply ILR-LR in 2 days .Anyone can please help.Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Photos needed for ILR-LR ?

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:20 pm

miruthva wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:18 pm
Hii, 2 photos were required when We applied for ILR-LR for my spouse last year. But I don’t see anywhere the requirement of passport sized photos this time.Do they not need the photos
Like before? bit confused as am also going to apply ILR-LR in 2 days .Anyone can please help.Thanks
Not required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

miruthva
India

Post by miruthva » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:38 pm

Thanks CR001,
Sorry , can you please clear my one more doubt please?
In soprasteria, they recommend to upload the scanned documents in black and white to minimise the size of the file not more than 6MB.If so ,scanned in colour not acceptable even below 6MB?How to find its not more than 6MB after uploading the documents. Please help.Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:58 pm

It makes no difference as long as they are within the size and legible and clear. Lower quality colour is often distorted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:17 pm

miruthva wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:38 pm
Thanks CR001,
Sorry , can you please clear my one more doubt please?
In soprasteria, they recommend to upload the scanned documents in black and white to minimise the size of the file not more than 6MB.If so ,scanned in colour not acceptable even below 6MB?How to find its not more than 6MB after uploading the documents. Please help.Thanks
Obviously the system will not let you upload if its more than 6MB and show an error message. Also, you can find the file size in the “file properties” before uploading anyways 🙉

miruthva
India

Post by miruthva » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:35 pm

Thanks CR001 &Tier