ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

solutions to legacy case

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blackskinn
Newly Registered

solutions to legacy case

Post by blackskinn » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:56 pm

i just got the address to the legacy team that is dealing with my case and was wondering and hoping to get help on what to write to them.i applied asylum in 2003 and was refused two years later.did not have a chance to appeal as i recieved the letter too late due to change of address. recently applied with new eveidence and was wondering if i could get help PLEASE.
i'm from zimbabwe.

fazsaf
Newly Registered

Re: solutions to legacy case

Post by fazsaf » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:35 pm

blackskinn wrote:i just got the address to the legacy team that is dealing with my case and was wondering and hoping to get help on what to write to them.i applied asylum in 2003 and was refused two years later.did not have a chance to appeal as i recieved the letter too late due to change of address. recently applied with new eveidence and was wondering if i could get help PLEASE.
i'm from zimbabwe.
Hi, do you have a legal representative ? I think you can write to legacy team and ask them if they could provide an update on your case. How long have you been waiting for your legacy case? I think if your case is under active consideration then you should get a reply soon.

I wish you best of luck with your case.

Regards

Fez

Post by 4444 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:57 am

fez is right. you can also involve an MP if you want. did you apply as a single or family