ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IDLR VISA

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scotsgal
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

IDLR VISA

Post by scotsgal » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:41 pm

I'm already looking at details for out final.visa application.we got flrm December 2018..guessing we apply for IDLR visa around May 2021.?
I want to do a paper application for Idlr like we did before is that not possible? Dont have reliable pc.
And how do you get documents to them do you post ?
My husband got the B1 with distinction and now again I see he has to take Life in UK test and get 75% to pass !
I want to see a concise list of documents I need for IDLR can anyone send me a link?
As the wife and sponsor it's such a lot of work to do and this time I'm planning on preparing well ahead of time.Any positive advice much appreciated. Kind regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IDLR VISA

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:41 pm

guessing we apply for IDLR visa around May 2021.?
When you can apply depends when you entered the UK with a spouse visa.
I want to do a paper application for Idlr like we did before is that not possible?
You have to apply online. The paper forms have been withdrawn.
And how do you get documents to them do you post ?
You scan and upload them before your ukcvas sopra steria appointment. You don't post documents anymore.
My husband got the B1 with distinction and now again I see he has to take Life in UK test and get 75% to pass !
He needs BOTH English B1 and Liuk. It is not a choice of either one.
I want to see a concise list of documents I need for IDLR can anyone send me a link?
All the same type of documents you needed for your spouse visa FLR m extension but obviously recent docs, financial and cohabitation etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

scotsgal
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by scotsgal » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:22 pm

So what happens if you dont have facility to scan documents?
Thanks for the information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:51 pm

Then you pay extra for the ukcvas centre to scan them for you.

Do it at work or at a library too.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

scotsgal
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by scotsgal » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:19 pm

Feel for the many people who are not computer literate...I am ,but most likely on top of all the visas costs a new pc will b purchased for it ...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:08 pm

Then purchase the scanning service when you book your appointment and set aside a couple of hours at the centre.

Maybe ask a friend if they can help you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

scotsgal
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by scotsgal » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:49 pm

I live in a small town but I will sort it somehow ...i did the last 2 visas successfully..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:51 pm

The centre you book for your biometrics and document check will likely offer the scanning service. You will have to see what options you are given.
Char (CR001 not Casa)