ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 General to Set (LR) ILR Application form queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jasonshr
Newly Registered
Nepal

Tier 4 General to Set (LR) ILR Application form queries

Post by Jasonshr » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:49 pm

Dear members,

I would appreciate if someone could kindly answer my questions please.

I am applying for Set (LR) ILR on the basis of 10 years long student visa (Tier 4). However, with the application form itself I have few queries which I would appreciate if you could help them please.

The form asks to select several options that is valid for the case such as I am student/ I work full time or part-time. Do I just select I am a student or select I work full time or part-time as well?

If I do select I work full time or part-time, I am given another sub questions asking my annual earnings. I earn on hourly basis hence unsure what would be my annual earnings be as this depends upon the hours I get. Hence, do I enter hourly rate on this question?

How many documents to prove cohabiting with my wife do I need to show? The checklist does ask for document to cover last two years. Can online statements print out of joint bank account be enough for this?

Look forward for your kind advice.

Thanks,
Jason

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 4 General to Set (LR) ILR Application form queries

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Please do NOT start a new topic and stick with your previous post you started on this topic :!:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-question ... l#p1807915
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice