ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Frist Spouse Visa from Pakistan Documentation Check

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Frist Spouse Visa from Pakistan Documentation Check

Post by Archer1 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:23 pm

Hello and Good Afternoon,
I am thinking to highlight money in, in my bank statements of all my wages in and money out sending to my wife via western Union. What you say, is it a good idea to go ahead please? awaiting for your opinion.

Great Regards,
__A

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:53 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:23 pm
I am thinking to highlight money in, in my bank statements of all my wages in and money out sending to my wife via western Union. What you say, is it a good idea to go ahead please? awaiting for your opinion.

Great Regards,

Don't mark/highlight anything on bank statement. You can explain it in covering letter/additional info section.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

haidhu80
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by haidhu80 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:09 pm

Hi everyone,
Sorry to interrupt but are we not supposed to scan the documents to the VFS website? Also, in the new system, you cannot book the appointment unless you upload something. Can we upload it on later date? Do we have to upload it before the appointment? The guidance says that the sponsor needs to take it to vfs centre to get it scanned for £75. Can't we do it ourselves without going to vfs centre? A bit confused.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:24 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:53 pm
Archer1 wrote:

Great Regards,

Don't mark/highlight anything on bank statement. You can explain it in covering letter/additional info section.
Ok , will not do that.Cheers.
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:27 pm

haidhu80 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:09 pm
Hi everyone,
Sorry to interrupt but are we not supposed to scan the documents to the VFS website? Also, in the new system, you cannot book the appointment unless you upload something. Can we upload it on later date? Do we have to upload it before the appointment? The guidance says that the sponsor needs to take it to vfs centre to get it scanned for £75. Can't we do it ourselves without going to vfs centre? A bit confused.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Hi Haidhu80,
We can upload them on our own but I will prefer and go to get them scanned at VFS Center.
Regards,
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:18 am

Archer1 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:24 pm
seagul wrote:
Archer1 wrote:

Great Regards,

Hi Seagal,
Sorry to bother you again and again, this time I am getting very much upset today when I noticed on my wife's TB test certificate we haved a typo which is our mistake my address flat no. 258A but by mistake we forgot to put A and its issued on 258 . will that be a problem and how to get that corrected ? if you can shed some light on it please or any one who went through the same situation, please.
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:05 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:18 am
Archer1 wrote:
seagul wrote:
Archer1 wrote:

Great Regards,

Hi Seagal,
Sorry to bother you again and again, this time I am getting very much upset today when I noticed on my wife's TB test certificate we haved a typo which is our mistake my address flat no. 258A but by mistake we forgot to put A and its issued on 258 . will that be a problem and how to get that corrected ? if you can shed some light on it please or any one who went through the same situation, please.
Hi,
I did call and email them and explained them this all, they charged RS.1000 and issued us a new certificate. All sorted and along with this all our doucments are ready and in my hands now about to apply online.
Cheers.
__A

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:14 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:05 pm
Archer1 wrote:
Archer1 wrote:
seagul wrote:

Hi Seagal,
Hi,
I did call and email them and explained them this all, they charged RS.1000 and issued us a new certificate. All sorted and along with this all our doucments are ready and in my hands now about to apply online.
Cheers.
Excellent work. Again double confirm before applying that your documents are not older than 28 days/postdated from the date you going to submit the application especially the financial documents.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:35 pm

seagul wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:14 pm
Archer1 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:05 pm
Archer1 wrote:
Archer1 wrote:

Hi Seagal,
Hi,
Cheers.
Excellent work. Again double confirm before applying that your documents are not older than 28 days/postdated from the date you going to submit the application especially the financial documents.
Hi Seagul,
Thank you very much for all your help and its highly valued especially for your time.I have no words to do thanks "Allah" will give you reward InshaaAllah.Yes I, have checked all documents and all are well in date, my tenancy agreement and house report were done last week so they are in date now plus I got my 6 months bank statements today dated 30th July 2019.Employment letter issued last week. Just to confirm that apart from all these only my passport copy will be attached is't it? or do we have to put my passport size pictures aswell? And we have decided to put 4x whatsapp screen shots per month since we are apart.(As its 17 months of time and chat history more then 2000 pages if we export the file and print)
And we have decided to apply from Pakistan, so , I will send all documents to my wife in Pakistan.The last thing where I am stuck is registration on UKVI site for online application. Is it ok if I can creat/register my wife's account with her details and complete the application form and do all payments and she can print it in Pakistan and proceed ahead. Is it ok .please help.

Great Regards,
__A

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:12 am

Archer1 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:35 pm
Is it ok if I can creat/register my wife's account with her details and complete the application form and do all payments and she can print it in Pakistan and proceed ahead. Is it ok .please help.

Great Regards,
YES

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:35 am

seagul wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:12 am
Archer1 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:35 pm
Is it ok if I can creat/register my wife's account with her details and complete the application form and do all payments and she can print it in Pakistan and proceed ahead. Is it ok .please help.

Great Regards,
YES
Cheers
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:25 pm

Hi Good Evening,
I am double checking the Appendix 2 from and in it the Question no.3.11,
3.11 What is your sponsor’s annual income from this employment before tax? _________.
We wrote the amount which is mentioned in my employment letter and is above £18600, is it ok or shall I have to use the formula (Last 6 months wages slips gross divided by 6 multiply with 12)?
As I did over time as well in last 6 months so this will vary. An other mian thing , in the employment letter the HR havn't mentioned any over time, will that be a problem, please?
Awaiting for your reply,please.

Regards,
__A

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:39 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:25 pm
Hi Good Evening,
3.11 What is your sponsor’s annual income from this employment before tax? _________.
We wrote the amount which is mentioned in my employment letter and is above £18600, is it ok or shall I have to use the formula (Last 6 months wages slips gross divided by 6 multiply with 12)?
As I did over time as well in last 6 months so this will vary. An other mian thing , in the employment letter the HR havn't mentioned any over time, will that be a problem, please?

Regards,
If possible then ask for a revised employer letter indicating your overtime too. Ask your employer to write the average annual income on the letter because of your varying wages due to overtime work and the same figure you can write it there.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:43 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:39 pm
Archer1 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:25 pm
Hi Good Evening,

Regards,
If possible then ask for a revised employer letter indicating your overtime too. Ask your employer to write the average annual income on the letter because of your varying wages due to overtime work and the same figure you can write it there.
Great,
I will ask them tomorrow for a revised letter.
Cheers.
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:44 am

Hi,
I am filling the online Application form and here in sponsors details its asking for Place of issue which I put United Kingodm is it ok,please?
Regards,
__A

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:47 am

Archer1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:44 am
Hi,
I am filling the online Application form and here in sponsors details its asking for Place of issue which I put United Kingodm is it ok,please?
Regards,
Maybe you asking about Passport. If its issued in UK then yes.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:05 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:47 am
Archer1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:44 am
Hi,
Regards,
Maybe you asking about Passport. If its issued in UK then yes.
Yes passport, sorry I missed that bit.Cheers and issuing authority is HMPO am I right, please?
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:57 pm

Hi,
We have completed the online application but stuck at Book Appointment, every time its showing no appointment available :? we did try on 2 locations but its same. :( . Shall I try again later on,please?
Regards,
__A

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:05 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:57 pm
Hi,
We have completed the online application but stuck at Book Appointment, every time its showing no appointment available :? we did try on 2 locations but its same. :( . Shall I try again later on,please?
Regards,
Keep trying

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:06 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:05 pm
Archer1 wrote:
Hi,
Regards,
Keep trying
Yes, am trying :cry: Cheers.
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:48 pm

I am just wondering that, the option to choose standard or priority visa comes later when we do the payment or we have to select it some time in the start of application. :?

Regards,
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:21 pm

I think we have created and applied using wrong link , we applied on https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome but now I am checking its a different way of applying on https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse which leads to the further link https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/next
too much confused and worried now :cry: . some one help me plz.. :cry:
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:23 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:21 pm
After visiting this link https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/news/ ... vfs-global I think we have created an account and applied using wrong link , we applied on https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome but now I am checking its a different way of applying on https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse which leads to the further link https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/next
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:29 am

Archer1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:23 pm
Archer1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:21 pm
After visiting this link https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/news/ ... vfs-global I think we have created an account and applied using wrong link , we applied on https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome but now I am checking its a different way of applying on https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/partner-spouse which leads to the further link https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/next
Which one is the latest and correct link to apply, please? :cry:
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:11 am

seagul wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:05 pm
Archer1 wrote:
Hi,
Regards,
Keep trying
Good Morning Seagul,
Could you help me with above problem, please I am too much worried :(
__A