ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reg BankStatement little complicated--PLS HELP FRIENDS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalp
Newly Registered

Reg BankStatement little complicated--PLS HELP FRIENDS

Post by vishalp » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:09 am

Hi All,

My problem is little different, i had called VFS office and they said you need to show last 12 months ban statement which i am ok with it, but around in february 2008 i had made a FD of 2 lac from my salary which i had received but the rule said you need to show 2800pound for last 3 months so on april 16th i broke my FD and 2lac rupees were transfered to my salary account which is in current now. Now i will be applying my Tier1 visa on 21st july as i will comeplete my 3months on 16th April.
Please help wheni show last 12month bank statement will it create a problem since 2lac transaction will be shown in my account which was from the salary itself and not from outside and also in narration it shows FD along with its number. Please help friends will it crete a problem in my case...or it will be approved by UK home office...Please reply friends.

Thanks

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:39 am

There is no need to worry, you can provide this explaination in cover letter with your application. As the money was from your salary only (converted to FD and then back to your account), this is a legitimate transaction, and hence no reasons to worry.

vishalp
Newly Registered

Post by vishalp » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:46 am

Thanks Mate, you relieved me a lot saw ur few replies which was awesome but one more thing if you can sort of this for me, regarding accomodation, i will be applying from mumbai and i had called them up and they said they say you need to show proof of accomodation also they say it is not mandatory but its a supoorting and i asked them if i dont provide then, they say then it will solely depend on home office in UK to provide u visa, pls help with this lasy query and help to resolve this...

Thanks