ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 ILR Success in 2 months

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tier1 ILR Job description and director role

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:33 pm

bizman wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:30 pm
teddybear79 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:18 pm
can't find it , can you please help me with it

Job creation
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur route is for those who will bring investment to the UK economy and create
sustainable jobs, not just for themselves, but also for workers settled in the UK.
All the following rules and definitions apply to the extension and settlement job creation
requirements:
(a) A full time job is one involving at least 30 hours of paid work a week.
(b) “The equivalent of” a full time job means two or more part time jobs which add up to 30
hours a week will count as one full time job, if both jobs exist for at least 12 months.
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Policy Guidance – version 0 3 /2019 – Page 28
However, one full time job of more than 30 hours work a week will not count as more than
one full time job.
(c) The jobs must have existed for at least 12 months during the period of the most recent
grant of leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant.
(d) A single job need not consist of 12 consecutive months (for example it could exist for 6
months in one year and 6 months the following year) providing it is the same job.
(e) The jobs need not exist on the date of application, provided they existed for at least 12
months during the period of the most recent grant of leave.
(f) Different jobs that have existed for less than 12 months cannot be combined together to
make up a 12 month period.
(g) If jobs are being combined, with two part time employees being used to create the
equivalent of one full time job, the employees being relied upon must be clearly identified by
you in your application.
(h) The jobs must comply with all relevant UK legislation including, but not limited to, the
National Minimum Wage and the Working Time Directive.
The following table sets out how we will consider job creation for different types of application;
Table E: Job creation table
During
your
initial
leave
You are
applying for
your first
extension
application
During your extension
period of leave
You are applying
for a second
extension or 5
year settlement
application
You need to
create 2 jobs
which exist
for 12
months.
The Home
Office will
assess the
employment
activity from the
initial period of
leave.
You must: Maintain the 2 jobs
created in your initial leave for
a further 12 months, or
Create 2 more jobs which
exist for 12 months, if the 2
jobs created during your
initial period of leave have
ceased to exist.
The Home Office will
assess the
employment activity
from the extension
period of leave.
If you are applying for a second extension or 5 year settlement application:
• You can only score points for employment activity from your most recent extension period
of leave.
• You cannot claim points for any employment activity from your initial period of leave (as
this can only be used to score points for your first extension application).
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Policy Guidance – version 0 3 /2019 – Page 29
Job creation: specified documents
If you need to score points for job creation you must provide all the following specified documents:
(a) Printouts of Real Time-Full Payment Submissions showing you are complying with Pay As
You Earn (PAYE) reporting requirements to HM Revenue & Customs, in respect of each
relevant settled worker as legally required, and have done so for the full period of employment
used to claim points. These must show every payment made to each settled worker as well as
any deductions.
(b) Duplicate payslips or wage slips for each settled worker used to claim points, covering the
full period or periods of the employment for which points are being claimed.
(c) Confirmation of the employment start date, job title, job description, hours paid per pay
period and the hourly rate for each settled worker relied upon to claim points, including any
changes in the hours worked per pay period or the hourly rate and the dates of those changes.

(d) Copies of any of the following documents which demonstrate that each employee has settled
status in the UK:
(i) the biometric data page of a British or EEA passport showing the photograph and
personal details of the employee;
(ii) a birth certificate, showing the employee was born in the UK and Colonies before 1
January 1983;
(iii) if the employee was born in the UK on or after 1 January 1983, a birth certificate,
together with documentation, such as a passport or naturalisation certificate, which confirms
one of their parents had settled status in the UK when the employee was born, and
additionally, if the parent is the employee’s father, a marriage certificate to the mother;
(iv) if the employee is an EEA national, a UK registration certificate/permanent residence
document;
(v) if the employee is the spouse of an EEA national, the biometric data page of their
passport, showing their photograph and personal details, or a residence card, and any of
the documents in (i) or (iv) above which relate to the EEA national, together with their
marriage certificate to the EEA national; or
(vi) If the worker is an overseas national with settled status in the UK, the biometric data
page of their passport containing their photograph and personal details, and the pages
where a UK Government stamp or an endorsement appear, or a biometrics residence
permit, or official documentation from the Home Office which confirms their settled status in
the UK.
(e) If you were self employed at the time a settled worker was employed by your business, you
must provide evidence of your registration with HM Revenue and Customs showing your
business was based in the UK and a personal bank statement showing all the payments made
to the settled worker in the full period of employment used to claim points. You should use the
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Policy Guidance – version 0 3 /2019 – Page 30
same documents that you had to supply to demonstrate that you established, joined or
engaged in business in the UK.
(f) If you were a director of a UK company or member of a UK partnership at the time the settled
worker was employed by your business, a printout from Companies House of the company’s
filing history page and of your personal appointments history, showing this.
(g) If you took over or joined a business, you must provide a signed and dated letter from an
accountant, showing:
(i) the name and contact details of the business,
(ii) your status in the business,
(iii) the number of jobs created in the business and the hours paid in each of the jobs,
(iv) the start dates and end dates (where applicable) of the jobs you are relying on to claim
points,
(v) the registration or permission of the accountant to operate in the UK,
(vi) the date that the accountant created the letter on your behalf,
(vii) if the business did not employ workers before you took over or joined it, confirmation of
this, and
(viii) confirmation that the accountant will verify the contents of the letter to the Home Office
on request.
This requirement applies regardless of how long the business existed before you took over or
joined it.
(h) if the business in (g) employed workers before you took over or joined it, you must also
provide the following documents for the year immediately before you joined the business and
the years that the jobs were created, showing the net increase in employment and signed and
dated by you:
(i) duplicate Full Payment Submission sent under Real Time to HM Revenue & Customs, or
(ii) if the business started employing settled workers before reporting under Real Time, a
form P35.
See C above
@bizman. I recall this was in the old guidance also. Is the job title and job description added into 29th March guidance right? But other details were required in the previous guidance also.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:38 pm

This is not new and the required documents of RTI FPS and the payslip along with the job table description should be sufficient for this.
Bizman

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:39 pm

Just my opinion
Bizman

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:41 pm

Thanks, Guys for your time and help

Writing a job description is not a problem, the problem is now they are calling interviews, they will talk to employees and will create problems

Template
United Kingdom

Post by Template » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:55 am

bizman wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:38 pm
This is not new and the required documents of RTI FPS and the payslip along with the job table description should be sufficient for this.
Thankyou very much Bizman and Tier1 i appreciate your insight.

Template
United Kingdom

Tier1 ILR Visa refusal confusion

Post by Template » Wed May 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Dear Seniors i need your advise as i am filling ILR application on the question of;
have you ever refused visa of any other country? Now I applied for US Visa in July 2002 in Dubai and US consulate had long delays of Visas after 9/11. The approvals were coming from Washington due to heightened security. I called the US consulate few times after 2 months and they told me they are still waiting for the approval and they don't know when they will receive it. The summer holidays time was over and i did not pursue my application any more. Its not a refusal because i never receive a letter of refusal from US consulate.

I have answered this question yes and explained the reason. is it right? Because its does not give you any other choice.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 ILR Visa refusal confusion

Post by aman90 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:58 pm

It shouldn’t be considered a refusal though. My friend is in the same situation, applied for US 3 years ago and no answer.
I would suggest to say NO. Perhaps write what you’ve stated above in additional information section or in a cover letter.

Template
United Kingdom

Post by Template » Thu May 02, 2019 11:43 pm

Thanx Aman will do that

Template
United Kingdom

Post by Template » Thu May 02, 2019 11:52 pm

Thanx Aman will do that. I am filling the application and it is asking me the documents

1. Declaration signed by me to confirm consent for home office to request verification checks
2. Consent form for the home office to request verification checks on me for joint accounts.

Do they mean part1 and part2 ? or some other declaration also

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Fri May 03, 2019 12:06 am

Template wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:52 pm
Thanx Aman will do that. I am filling the application and it is asking me the documents

1. Declaration signed by me to confirm consent for home office to request verification checks
2. Consent form for the home office to request verification checks on me for joint accounts.

Unfortunately Im not familiar with the online application and don't know know what you mean by part 1 and part 2.
Something similar has been discussed over the forum a number of times and from what I recall off hand the declarations or consents pop up after submission/payment which requires digital signatures. I could be incorrect so search the forum or ask Tier11417.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri May 03, 2019 12:26 am

aman90 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:06 am
Template wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:52 pm

Unfortunately Im not familiar with the online application and don't know know what you mean by part 1 and part 2.
Something similar has been discussed over the forum a number of times and from what I recall off hand the declarations or consents pop up after submission/payment which requires digital signatures. I could be incorrect so search the forum or ask Tier11417.
The declaration has three parts. You have to sign the relevant parts to your situation. Applicant signs part 1. If you are relying on joint accounts you sign part 2. If you are financially dependent on someone you sign part 3. There is only this declaration form.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Template
United Kingdom

Tir1 Ent. ILR Original Docs

Post by Template » Mon May 27, 2019 1:14 pm

Dear Cr001 and Zimba
I had my appointment for Tier1 ILR with UKVCAS on23rd May for scanning with 4 dependants. I wanted them to take my original documents but they did not. They said they don't take original documents to send to HO.
The documents check list i got from HO says all passports must be originals. what should I do in this situation please?

I want to send them my original documents please what is the Address to send for Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR documents and their email address?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Tir1 Ent. ILR Original Docs

Post by CULLINAN » Mon May 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Template wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:14 pm
Dear Cr001 and Zimba
I had my appointment for Tier1 ILR with UKVCAS on23rd May for scanning with 4 dependants. I wanted them to take my original documents but they did not. They said they don't take original documents to send to HO.
The documents check list i got from HO says all passports must be originals. what should I do in this situation please?

I want to send them my original documents please what is the Address to send for Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR documents and their email address?
Originals are not required. UKVCAS saw originals and verified your scanned copies.

Template
United Kingdom

Tier1 ILR Intimation

Post by Template » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:13 am

Dear Senior. I applied for Tier1 ent ILR my question is 1) Do we get an email or a letter for the outcome of decision. Any link we can see the outcome online?
2) if we get ILR approved, our old BRP is still valid for another 2 months, Can we travel with them in the mean time we get our new BRP cards?

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 ILR Intimation

Post by shb101 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:24 am

Hi,

I just saw that you have applied for Tier 1 Ent ILR, I would be grateful if you kindly help me to understand one requirement which is roles and responsibilities of Directors and Employees, could you please confirm if you have fulfilled this requirement as I am bit confused about this as some people saying its for Extension application and some ppl thinks that its a new requirement after March 2019. Kindly confirm

Could you please also list the documents you just provided for your ILR application.

Your response would be highly appreciated.

Template
United Kingdom

Post by Template » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:29 am

Dear SHB

Yes i did write roles and responsibility for myself and employees in cover letter and is it requirement now. The documents list is generated when you fill the application

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:36 am

Thanks for prompt response, did you just write bullet points or in para ?

Template
United Kingdom

Tier1 ILR Success in 2 months

Post by Template » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:06 pm

I received my ILR success letter today. I must say thank you to Seniors you guys have been really amazing and very helpful especially Cr001, Tier1 and Zimba.

Applied online: 9 may 2019
UKVKAS documents submission: 24 May 2019
ILR Approved : 29 July 2019

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 ILR Success in 2 months

Post by bizman » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:17 pm

Congrats mate. Wish you success in your future
Bizman

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:04 pm

Template wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:06 pm
I received my ILR success letter today. I must say thank you to Seniors you guys have been really amazing and very helpful especially Cr001, Tier1 and Zimba.

Congrats bro, would be grate and helpful to other members if you kindly share the list of documents you attached with your ILR application as you sent after March 2019 changes and got quick approval.

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:13 pm

Did you send the employees working hours table as well in your ILR application ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:22 am

Template wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:06 pm

Congrats. Pls share your list of documents.

Template
United Kingdom

Post by Template » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:57 am

Thankyou very much Teir11417, Bizman and Shb

The documents i sent basically all by the checklist requirement.
1) My and wife Life in UK Test
2) My MBA UK Degree and Wife B1
3) Cohabitation proof joint bank statements over the 2 yrs period. some other documents on each name also.
4) Consent forms wife and mine
5)Company CAR report with Filing history
6) FPS and payslips and passports for my staff jobs created
7) Bank letters for my company is trading and i m director & authorised signatory
8)BRP and passports of all mine and family
9) Cover letter with Directors role& Responsibility, employees role responsibilities, their wages and company overview. Mentioning how i get all the 75 attributes points also.

yes i filled employees table in the application all

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:03 pm

Template wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:57 am
Thankyou very much Teir11417, Bizman and Shb

The documents i sent basically all by the checklist requirement.
1) My and wife Life in UK Test
2) My MBA UK Degree and Wife B1
3) Cohabitation proof joint bank statements over the 2 yrs period. some other documents on each name also.
4) Consent forms wife and mine
5)Company CAR report with Filing history
6) FPS and payslips and passports for my staff jobs created
7) Bank letters for my company is trading and i m director & authorised signatory
8)BRP and passports of all mine and family
9) Cover letter with Directors role& Responsibility, employees role responsibilities, their wages and company overview. Mentioning how i get all the 75 attributes points also.

yes i filled employees table in the application all
So you didn't send the seperate work for employees hours and hourly rate as we sent at extension stage ?
What filing history did you send e.g. annual accounts, CT600 or other docs ?
How did you claim points for cont 5 years stay on same category ? Did you send old BRP photocopy as well ?

shb101
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by shb101 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:07 am

Hi Buddy,

I would be grateful if you kindly respond on my above query please.