ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee middle name missing

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pellier
Newly Registered

Referee middle name missing

Post by pellier » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:18 pm

Hello there,

I have just submitted my online naturalization application and booked the UKVCAS appointment for bio-metrics and document confirmation.

However, I have just realized that i forgot to put my second referee's middle name in the online application. The form that my referee signed has his middle name included.

I am very worrying about it. How can i correct this?

Online application has his passport number on it, so it is obvious in a way that he has a middle name even though online application did not have, but official signed copy is identical to his passport with middle name.

I would be grateful if you could advice what to do? Cancel whole application and UKVCAS booking, then apply again? Do I get the refund?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Referee middle name missing

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:20 pm

It is a minor issue. Don't overthink it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Referee middle name missing

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:27 pm

It should be fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice