ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority services delay

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

miruthva
India

Super priority services delay

Post by miruthva » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:49 am

Hii,
I enrolled my biometric and submitted for ILR-LR in Croydon service-centre in super-priority service at 8.30 AM yesterday. Its been 24 hours.But I didn’t get any acknowledgement mail nor any mail about results.is there anything wrong? What do I need to do next to know about my process details.Please help

missyk
Newly Registered

Re: Super priority services delay

Post by missyk » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:49 am

I’m on the same boat!

What is your immigration history like? Is it complex?

I enrolled my biometric Monday at 0930 at premium lounge, almost 4 working days ago now and still nothing. UKVI just said caseworker can have 5 days to revert but I keep changing my Right to work status, nothing has changed.

MP contacted home office on my behalf, replied saying they are unable to make a decision on my application under super priority service. They would contact me shortly with more information and would issue a partial refund. (My arse they would..) Nothing on timeline :(

dan883

Post by dan883 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:17 am

missyk wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:49 am
I’m on the same boat!

What is your immigration history like? Is it complex?

I enrolled my biometric Monday at 0930 at premium lounge, almost 4 working days ago now and still nothing. UKVI just said caseworker can have 5 days to revert but I keep changing my Right to work status, nothing has changed.

MP contacted home office on my behalf, replied saying they are unable to make a decision on my application under super priority service. They would contact me shortly with more information and would issue a partial refund. (My arse they would..) Nothing on timeline :(
Was you case complicated?

miruthva
India

Post by miruthva » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:19 am

Thank you. My one is straight forward. never been refused nor complex with my previous immigration history.

miruthva
India

Post by miruthva » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:34 am

Can i have the contact no to contact the home office to enquire about my Set-LR visa result please? Thanks

missyk
Newly Registered

Post by missyk » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:38 am

Contact number for UKVI is 0300 123 2241.

Let us know how it went and no, my application is straight forward also. Never had any refusals and always applied in-time. All visas were on point-based so no dependent etc involved.

miruthva
India

Post by miruthva » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:14 am

Hii Missyk,
Did you get any acknowledgement mail or any response from soprasteria or ukvkas after you enrolled your biometric at service centre?? Please share.Thanks

missyk
Newly Registered

Post by missyk » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:30 pm

miruthva wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:14 am
Hii Missyk,
Did you get any acknowledgement mail or any response from soprasteria or ukvkas after you enrolled your biometric at service centre?? Please share.Thanks
miruthva

No I applied online and attended biometric appointment same day on Monday. Since then I have received no correspondence or update from either Sopra Steria or UKVI. My application is ILR (LR) too.

I called and emailed and complained, I get the same generic answer - contact again only if after a complete 5 working days you have not received anything.

Because I went in AM it'd be 5 working days for me tomorrow so I'm gonna call to escalate, and maybe reach out to MP again. Apart from that, nothing to do except wait. I desperately need this as an ID check for my education. I risk losing my place now because of the delay.

How did it go with you if you don't mind sharing? Thanks.

miruthva
India

Post by miruthva » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:57 pm

missyk,
exactly the same process for me too.i got the same reply to wait for 5 days to contact them back.Bit Anxious about it. Please keep sharing your further action that would help me to go further .Thanks

miruthva
India

Post by miruthva » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:27 pm

Hello MISSYK,
It’s been about a week since you enrolled your biometric.Have you heard anything about your decision on ILR-LR or any status changed in right to work?
I still haven’t heard anything except my right to work changed to There’s no limit on how long you can stay in U.K.but no mail nor letter received since last Friday.please share

missyk
Newly Registered

Post by missyk » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:46 pm

miruthva wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:27 pm
Hello MISSYK,
It’s been about a week since you enrolled your biometric.Have you heard anything about your decision on ILR-LR or any status changed in right to work?
I still haven’t heard anything except my right to work changed to There’s no limit on how long you can stay in U.K.but no mail nor letter received since last Friday.please share
miruthva

Awww that's great news for you! and no I still haven't heard back :( :( and I am depressed. Status remains unchanged. I noticed that you posted on Sunday, when did your right to work status change?

I called and tried to escalate today after 7 days of biometric (29/7). The lady initially took my details but then said something about the 31/7, after that she couldn't wait to hang up on me and said by all means call again in 2 days if you still haven't received anything. (I'm guessing it's because of email queries sent / MP escalated on that day?) Oh well but what do I know... this whole thing makes me feel like I don't know anything anymore and it feels awful. Today's Monday, will just have to call again on Wednesday.

Thanks for sharing all the best.

missyk
Newly Registered

Post by missyk » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Also, when did you send your application and upload document?? Thanks

miruthva
India

Post by miruthva » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:58 pm

missyk wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm
Also, when did you send your application and upload document?? Thanks
I submitted my application online on 26th July.enrolled my bio metrics on 31st july ,9.30 AM.
My status changed on 2nd August about 3.30Pm.Its almost about 2 and half a day.But photo for previous visa remains unchanged.and no E-mails nor letter received yet.I was told to call them back after 5 working days when I called them back today.you keep calling them and check the status frequently.gudluck