ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company house documents for Tier 1 Ent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rocher

Company house documents for Tier 1 Ent

Post by Rocher » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:18 pm

Dear respected members i was wondering if we have to upload paid CAR and filling history pages or we can upload the unpaid one aswell???

I have applied for Ilr with the unpaid above mentioned report but someone told me that they only accept the paid ones so i was getting worried.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Company house documents for Tier 1 Ent

Post by bizman » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:29 pm

I have always used the paid one, but I have seen many people that used the unpaid one and they got their visa. If your conscience stays on paid one, why not. After all it cost just £3. Moreover, I hope you have not given your biometrics and submitted uploaded documents yet.
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:41 pm

Rocher wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:18 pm
Dear respected members i was wondering if we have to upload paid CAR and filling history pages or we can upload the unpaid one aswell???

I have applied for Ilr with the unpaid above mentioned report but someone told me that they only accept the paid ones so i was getting worried.
Myself including many others have been approved with the one which you can download free from webcheck. No need for paid one.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:42 pm

bizman wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:29 pm
I have always used the paid one, but I have seen many people that used the unpaid one and they got their visa. If your conscience stays on paid one, why not. After all it cost just £3. Moreover, I hope you have not given your biometrics and submitted uploaded documents yet.

I have applied and waiting for decision since March 2019

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:44 pm

There should not be a problem. They will actually check your companies house record.
Bizman

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:48 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:41 pm
Rocher wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:18 pm

Myself including many others have been approved with the one which you can download free from webcheck. No need for paid one.
Thanks for giving me sign of relief