ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rolex19
Newly Registered

Payslips

Post by Rolex19 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:31 pm

Hello,

I wonder if you could please assist me with this. This is regarding payslips for spouse visa extension.

I have a letter from my employer confirming that the electronic copies of my payslips are genuine and it also confirm my gross annual salary.

The letter and each of the 6 (six) payslips are also signed and dated by my employer on the organisation's letter headed paper, but no stamp was affixed.

My employer could not stamp my payslips as NHS do not stamp payslips. I have been in contact with their HR department and they confirmed they do not stamp payslips.

My question is would this be acceptable by UKVI? The only thing missing is the stamp, the payslips are signed and dated and there's a letter confirming that the payslips are genuine on organisation's letter headed pape.

I look forward to your thought on this.

Thank you.
Rolex.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Payslips

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:33 pm

How does she qualifying to apply for a visa extension when the spouse visa appears to have been granted only last year??

immigration-for-family-members/30-days- ... l#p1625245
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Karmy100
United Kingdom

Post by Karmy100 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:37 pm

Rolex19 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:31 pm
Hello,

I wonder if you could please assist me with this. This is regarding payslips for spouse visa extension.

I have a letter from my employer confirming that the electronic copies of my payslips are genuine and it also confirm my gross annual salary.

The letter and each of the 6 (six) payslips are also signed and dated by my employer on the organisation's letter headed paper, but no stamp was affixed.

My employer could not stamp my payslips as NHS do not stamp payslips. I have been in contact with their HR department and they confirmed they do not stamp payslips.

My question is would this be acceptable by UKVI? The only thing missing is the stamp, the payslips are signed and dated and there's a letter confirming that the payslips are genuine on organisation's letter headed pape.

I look forward to your thought on this.

Thank you.
Rolex.
Hi rolex

I think you just answered your own question. "payslips are signed and dated and there's a letter confirming that the payslips are genuine on organisation's letter headed paper"

That is sufficient if the letter says it's genuine etc.

Rstar54
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rstar54 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:56 pm

Signed pay slips are more then enough. Stamp is not needed. Stamp is required when there is no signature. Its either sign or stamp or both, however you need one out of 2 (Signature or Stamp)

:)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:01 pm

Rstar54 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:56 pm
Signed pay slips are more then enough. Stamp is not needed.
If there is no letter of authenticity of payslips then company stamp on e-payslip is mandatory with/without signature.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Rstar54
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rstar54 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:53 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:01 pm
Rstar54 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:56 pm
Signed pay slips are more then enough. Stamp is not needed.
If there is no letter of authenticity of payslips then company stamp on e-payslip is mandatory with/without signature.
That is correct! I believe in your question it said that the employer has issued the letter saying the payslips are authantic, thats why I advised if the payslips are signed then stamp is not required (in the background I always knew you already had the letter of authanticity)

However, I was not explicitly clear in my advice and someone clould have easly misunderstood/mislead by my advice. In future I carefully double check what I write. Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:33 pm
How does she qualifying to apply for a visa extension when the spouse visa appears to have been granted only last year??

:idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:19 pm

Casa wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 pm
CR001 wrote:

(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

OlaSim
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by OlaSim » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:40 am

Casa wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:19 pm
Casa wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:18 pm
CR001 wrote:

Maybe Rolex is working as an advisor as opposed to an actual sponsor because that does seem really strange.

I am ready to be educated though If there really is a visa extension after just one year.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:11 am

It has frequently been seen a situation where members do ask some query about their friends/family members in same/different situation or they ask question about future to start preparing from now which is absolutely acceptable. By clicking on their profile to see that what have they asked in past is a very good idea but equally its highly possible that they had asked/is asking for someone else.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

OlaSim
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by OlaSim » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:23 am

seagul wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:11 am
It has frequently been seen a situation where members do ask some query about their friends/family members in same/different situation or they ask question about future to start preparing from now which is absolutely acceptable. By clicking on their profile to see that what have they asked in past is a very good idea but equally its highly possible that they had asked/is asking for someone else.

I clicked on the link attached in the comment above mine.
I don’t have authorisation to click on users profile.

As aforementioned, it would be interesting to find out if there is a spouse extension after one year.

There’s always something to learn on this forum.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:29 am

OlaSim wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:23 am
As aforementioned, it would be interesting to find out if there is a spouse extension after one year.
There isn't. A Spouse visa is valid for 30 or 33 months. There is no requirement to apply for an extension after 1 year.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

OlaSim
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by OlaSim » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:36 am

CR001 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:29 am
OlaSim wrote:
There isn't. A Spouse visa is valid for 30 or 33 months. There is no requirement to apply for an extension after 1 year.
CR001,
I know that.

But Casa is asking a question that I believe it’d be interesting to find an answer to, if Rolex would let us know.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:45 am

OlaSim wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:36 am
CR001 wrote:
OlaSim wrote:
CR001,
I know that.

But Casa is asking a question that I believe it’d be interesting to find an answer to, if Rolex would let us know.
I asked the original question and we are only trying to determine why the OP is applying for an extension now when the visa was only granted last year or if the OP is asking on behalf of someone else. It has nothing to do with some obscure HO rule or anything. Simply trying to establish facts.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

OlaSim
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by OlaSim » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:56 am

CR001 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:45 am
OlaSim wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:36 am
CR001 wrote:
OlaSim wrote:
CR001,
I know that.

I asked the original question and we are only trying to determine why the OP is applying for an extension now when the visa was only granted last year or if the OP is asking on behalf of someone else. It has nothing to do with some obscure HO rule or anything. Simply trying to establish facts.
Yes and I’m interested to find out the same fact.

Like most of us know that each situation is different. A person who used priority service may have to wait almost the same time as a person who used non priority.
Some people waited exactly 60 days before they were contacted, others less and others longer.

It could be a unique case, I’m also genuinely wanting to know.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:02 am

Not sure how your last post is relevant to this topic asking about an extension within the UK??

Please don't confuse or hijack the topic on issues related to applications from outside the UK.

Not sure what you believe would be 'unique'. Waiting time for a visa outside the UK has nothing to do with the validity of the visa once granted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

OlaSim
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by OlaSim » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:41 am

CR001 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:02 am
Not sure how your last post is relevant to this topic asking about an extension within the UK??

Please don't confuse or hijack the topic on issues related to applications from outside the UK.

Not sure what you believe would be 'unique'. Waiting time for a visa outside the UK has nothing to do with the validity of the visa once granted.
CR001,

It’s coming across to you like an offence to also want to know the same thing you asked.

The topic doesn’t say ‘argue’ nor does it say ‘misunderstand’
And if it’s irrelevant to post at all, please just highlight that.
Have a nice day.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:22 am

seagul wrote:
It has frequently been seen a situation where members do ask some query about their friends/family members in same/different situation or they ask question about future to start preparing from now which is absolutely acceptable.
Members are asked to specify if they are asking for advice on behalf of someone else. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:13 pm

Casa wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:22 am
seagul wrote:
It has frequently been seen a situation where members do ask some query about their friends/family members in same/different situation or they ask question about future to start preparing from now which is absolutely acceptable.
Members are asked to specify if they are asking for advice on behalf of someone else. :idea:
I wish they specify it when asking.