ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Drastic Help Needed!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jayjay01
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Drastic Help Needed!!!

Post by jayjay01 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:25 am

Hello all,
I got to know here from my brother i am in a confused state now and i need your advice on how to go by it, here is how it goes;

entered 17 nov 2016 for a conference on a 6 months visa
had a relapse in April before my visa expired and was in hospital till july 2017 thereby my application was done with the help of a solicitor in june 2017 and they collected letter from the hospital but all they put in i was not aware but read the response that application was done under european human right convention based on my EEA brother dependant.
nothing as held till june 2018 when i was told to provide information from the hospital my medical condition in which the doctor said i am stable but need to come for medical checkup with the help of my brothers.
july 2018 i recieved refusal notice and right to appeal stating my condition is not that worst that it could be treat in my home country and we appeal and given court hearing for Jan 2019 which i went with my brother and the lawyer didnt go because of the fund but sent a written document in which the result of the appeal was refused based on that fact that my brother said i have brother in my country which the lawyer did not include base on his suggestion.
Afterward i went to meet the lawyer and he said he will appeal the judgement which he did and same result without hearing and notice was sent in april and my brother was afraid to tell me because of health till 2 weeks after.
I called the lawyer and he said to see me but he said he will collect another fund for what he will do to be positive which he could not see me because of fund and i decided to check online and see revalidation which i applied for but was sent nhs consent form was sent to the lawyer but didnt notify me and when send to him about i have to leave that the revalidation is rejected and not qualified for it in May 31 he sent everything to my mail saying it is self explanatory and i replied thank you sir.
Afterwards i went online to see the reconsideration with the valid supporting documents which i posted the next day and got reply yesterday that it is rejected because it does not have the criteria for consideration and i can now leave now or if i have any rerasons for HO to allow me to stay i should let them know via www.gov.uk

Kindly help a brother your advice will go a long way. i have medical appointment aug 6th anything i will need to do and get i will follow the instruct and right now my church has apply for a year discipleship program in a theology school for me to start in september.

N.B.
i discover in the refusal letter that it way private life based on health ground that was applied for.

I patiently wait to read advice from you all.

Thanks.