ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Dependent Finance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

switch123123
Newly Registered
Russia

ILR Dependent Finance

Post by switch123123 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:55 pm

Hi all,
I am applying to ILR after 5 years on dependent TIER-2 visa. My husband got ILR last year.
For Finance section I am covering 18,600 requirement by providing payslips for the last 6 months, and bank statements. However further there is a question: how much mortgage do you pay each month? and deducting mortgage costs from my salary alone I am not meeting 18,600 requirement. Does anyone knows how to better provide these finance documents?
Shall I as my husband for a support letter? His payslip would meet 18,600 even after deducting mortgage expenses...

Many thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Dependent Finance

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:58 pm

I am applying to ILR after 5 years on dependent TIER-2 visa. My husband got ILR last year.
Which form exactly are you completing??
For Finance section I am covering 18,600 requirement by providing payslips for the last 6 months, and bank statements. However further there is a question: how much mortgage do you pay each month? and deducting mortgage costs from my salary alone I am not meeting 18,600 requirement. Does anyone knows how to better provide these finance documents?
Shall I as my husband for a support letter? His payslip would meet 18,600 even after deducting mortgage expenses...

There is no income requirement for PBS Dependents or 6 months evidence needed on form Set(O). You appear to be completing the wrong form - SET(M) -and if you do, your application will be refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

switch123123
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by switch123123 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:06 pm

yes, my form is SET M. Thank you!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:42 pm

switch123123 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:06 pm
yes, my form is SET M. Thank you!
It is the wrong form and it WILL be refused and you will lose your money. SET(M) is ONLY for people who hold a spouse settlement visa (FLR(M)) and not for PBS Dependent visa holders.

You need to complete form SET(O)!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

switch123123
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by switch123123 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:41 pm

Thank you for your clarification! I started SET O application.
There is no requirement to provide all trips dates for the last 5 year to calculate days absent from UK. Is it correct?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:45 pm

switch123123 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:41 pm
Thank you for your clarification! I started SET O application.
There is no requirement to provide all trips dates for the last 5 year to calculate days absent from UK. Is it correct?
There is no absence limit for PBS Dependents who have visas issued before 11th January 2018.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

switch123123
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by switch123123 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:50 am

Thank you!!

My other question would be:

When I got my Tier2 dependent after marrying my boyfriend in 2014 in London, I was already in the UK on Tier 4 visa. What would be the right answer in this case to answer the question: "Date you first entered the UK?" I think it should be the date I got my Tier2 dependent in 2014...

There is also no utility bills on the list of required documents, but one of the questions is to get consent to verify it: Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people? - What does it relate to?

Many thanks in advance!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:06 am

When I got my Tier2 dependent after marrying my boyfriend in 2014 in London, I was already in the UK on Tier 4 visa. What would be the right answer in this case to answer the question: "Date you first entered the UK?" I think it should be the date I got my Tier2 dependent in 2014...
You can put your first date of entry. It is not a big issue as HO have your full history.
There is also no utility bills on the list of required documents, but one of the questions is to get consent to verify it: Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people? - What does it relate to?
You need to submit 2 years evidence of cohabitation. Any documents you submit in your spouse name or joint names, means you have to sign the 3 consent forms.
Char (CR001 not Casa)