ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS: 15 month bank statement of fund maintainance account

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spsahu82
Pakistan

VFS: 15 month bank statement of fund maintainance account

Post by spsahu82 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Dear All,

Recently I got a reply from VFS India regarding query related to fund fund maintenance. As per the instruction written on 'http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk' £2800 (equivalent to 24000 Indian Rupees) need to maintain in a bank account & three month bank statement should be provided as a proof . In many of the posting I found that no need to a large transaction can be hid & no need to provide the source of income if the statement is taken only for the duration on which the large transaction date is not fall. However as per mail from VFS, we need to submit 15 month bank statement of the fund maintenance bank account.
Request to share your experiance regaring this issue.

Please go though the reply which I had received from VFS.

Thank you for contacting VFS UK Visa Helpdesk.

With regard to your query, the applicant is required to provide 15 months bank statements in which the last 3 months should reflect 2800 GBP.

The dependent applicant is required to provide 15 months bank statements in which the last 3 months should reflect 1600 GBP.

As long as the funds are held in a personal bank account covering the 3 month period and a letter from the bank accompanies the evidence of these funds.

Thanks,
Sp sahu

We hope the above information has been of help to you. If you require any further assistance please feel free to contact us. Our contact details are as given below.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:56 pm

I do not think seeking 15 months statements can fit the requirement. An applicant may apply after 2-3 days of his claimed periond (12 months), provided he meets the requirement of Maintenance Funds too, then he would have only 12 bank statemets.

Hope I didn't miss to address anything?

ukhsmp

Post by ukhsmp » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:55 am

Hi spsahu82,

I am not clear what query you asked the VFS.can you post the query which had posted to the VFS.
ukhsmp

suhas
Newly Registered

Post by suhas » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:18 am

Hi..

do we need to submit 15 months statement separately. or just 1 statement covering 15 months....pls advice.

Thanks

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:09 am

Policy guide, UKBA or UKVisas do not impose any restriction on number of statements.

suhas
Newly Registered

Post by suhas » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi ...

My Question was whether we need to give 15 months statement or just 3 months statement for maintenance requirement.

Thanks

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:19 pm