ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Correct address to send spouse visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ronson
Bangladesh

Re: Correct address to send spouse visa application

Post by Ronson » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Karmy100 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:22 pm
Ronson wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:45 pm
Hi Nadeem1992,

I received mine almost after 2 and a half months of sending the docs to them. It's only a week since you have sent to them. I suggest you should wait for a month after you have sent to them. Normally they send the docs back between two and four weeks.

Thanks,

Ron
Hi ronson

I got my docs back yesterday, and I called HO, they said the decision has been made etc. I won't know until my wife collects her passport. She received a sms today saying the passport will be delivered to the chosen address. any update regarding your visa application?
Hi Nadeem, congrats to you. No, my wife hasn't received any SMS or call from the local VAC for collecting the passport despite a decision was made on the 26th of June. I am super annoyed about this. I chased them twice and they said they will let me know but still nothing. Don't know what to do. I will just let it be as it will be.

Good luck to you.

Best,

Ronson

KBECKFO
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by KBECKFO » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:58 am

Any news on above

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:07 pm

KBECKFO wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:58 am
Any news on above
immigration-for-family-members/settleme ... l#p1828863
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.