ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2G - out of country application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prisingh
Mood:
India

T2G - out of country application

Post by prisingh » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:51 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for t2g out of country probably in month of August. The concern is that the company is saying that the application and appointment will be made only when i travel to my home country and not before that.

They are worried about t2g getting rejected if application is done when i am inside uk.

But i am in uk on t2 ict dependent visa and i am suggesting is to travel to home county only for the appointment and want to pay the fees/apply for visa while in UK.

So will there be any issue ? and is there any constraints like that ?

thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: T2G - out of country application

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:45 pm

You need to apply from your home country.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:17 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:45 pm
You need to apply from your home country.
oh so you mean the online application submission should happen from home country is it ?

sachinis100

Post by sachinis100 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:21 am

Yes

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:28 am

wow thats some rule ...

ok now on to priority and super priority

i can see the priority timelines are really more than 5 days and taking up to a month.. :(

Anyone with super priority experience please ?

Is it worth spending 700 gbp extra ?

thanks

SKJ1984
India

Post by SKJ1984 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:17 am

Is it really required to fill the application from home country. How does it matter? With internet you can apply and fill and submit from anywhere in the world?

Currently the person is in UK with a valid ICT visa and was issues a rCoS for Tier 2 G. Why cant he submit and application and schedule an appointment from UK before travel to home country for biometrics.

I have same situation for my wife. How can UKVI identify place of application submission.

SKJ1984
India

Post by SKJ1984 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:26 am

sachinis100 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:21 am
Yes
I understand that you must apply from home country. But the question here is about making online application and paying the fees while in UK. How does this impact visa outcome.

epani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by epani » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:22 pm

prisingh wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:51 pm
Hi All,

I am planning to apply for t2g out of country probably in month of August. The concern is that the company is saying that the application and appointment will be made only when i travel to my home country and not before that.

They are worried about t2g getting rejected if application is done when i am inside uk.

But i am in uk on t2 ict dependent visa and i am suggesting is to travel to home county only for the appointment and want to pay the fees/apply for visa while in UK.

So will there be any issue ? and is there any constraints like that ?

thanks in advance

There is no such requirement which prevents you from applying while in UK. You must take the biometrics at home country at appointment date.

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:01 pm

got one lawyer involved. . and according to them u have to apply from your home country.. after u land there.
there are chances of rejection if you u do it before.. but not always.
so another circle. ...

anyone aware of VFS india.. prime time appointment and walk in appointment.. plus how they actually work?
as i understand you will be diverted to apptmnt page only after u pay IHS And visa fees.

and rest of the prioirty or service will be taken at VFS centre ..

Anyone done that before pls ?

thanks

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:32 pm

anyone pls

sachinis100

Post by sachinis100 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:23 pm

As your lawyer also suggested to apply(online) from home country after you landing back in. i would suggest the same

But its all up to you.

epani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by epani » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:24 pm

prisingh wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:01 pm
got one lawyer involved. . and according to them u have to apply from your home country.. after u land there.
there are chances of rejection if you u do it before.. but not always.
so another circle. ...

anyone aware of VFS india.. prime time appointment and walk in appointment.. plus how they actually work?
as i understand you will be diverted to apptmnt page only after u pay IHS And visa fees.

and rest of the prioirty or service will be taken at VFS centre ..

Anyone done that before pls ?

thanks
I did my biometrics yesterday. I am not sure if UKVAC validate application submission date and date of landing in home country. But to be safe I submitted application after landing. (Infact i filled a new application since the first application i made calculated 0 NHS fee)

I booked a priority service which is additional 20K (This is service provided by UKVAC to put your application ahead in queue) I Did not book prime time or walk in appointment. (This is a VFS service for you comfort, to get earlier appointments and prime time) It has no impact on visa outcome or speed.

You will be getting appointmenst for the next day or couple of days itself. It is not overbooked atleast in India.

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:46 am

thanks for the response.
I know the primetime and walkin will not impact anything but it is the urgency which i want to know.
So if you dont mind can i ask you few questions please ?

1. PLan is same do land and fill it. As i understand once u pay the IHS surcharge and fees you will be diverted to vfs website for appointment. and there you can do prime time or walk in .. am i correct ?

2. Priority fees you paid online or at VFS office ?

3. The priority time lines are scary like going over 10 working days as told by some in the thread here. Can you post your time line and the vfs centre pls ? Mine is mumbai north.

All the best for your application :)

Thanks

epani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by epani » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:36 pm

prisingh wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:46 am
thanks for the response.
I know the primetime and walkin will not impact anything but it is the urgency which i want to know.

1. PLan is same do land and fill it. As i understand once u pay the IHS surcharge and fees you will be diverted to vfs website for appointment. and there you can do prime time or walk in .. am i correct ?

3. The priority time lines are scary like going over 10 working days as told by some in the thread here. Can you post your time line and the vfs centre pls ? Mine is mumbai north.

Thanks
1. Yes you can choose Primetime , Walkin etc in VFS site once you are redirected to book the appointmnets. You can avail all VFS services like premium lounge, document scanning etc ect. They have host of services.

2. Priority fees must be paid online along with application at end of application process after IHS reference number. You decide standard or priority while you pay for application. I am not sure if you can upgrade to priority in VFS.

3. Yeah I even see 30 days for priority as someone said. But I could opt only for priority within my budget, 24 hr cost was way high and i dont see a need for it. I applied hoping in my application they might meet SLA of 5 days. VFS Chennai.

I will update once i get the decision. I will have to update in timeline thread as well. I got a mail yesterday that the application has been received (see below).

Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

<blah blah blah>

Further information is also available on the UK visas and immigration website.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:54 am

epani wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:36 pm
prisingh wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:46 am
thanks for the response.

Thanks
1. Yes you can choose Primetime , Walkin etc in VFS site once you are redirected to book the appointmnets. You can avail all VFS services like premium lounge, document scanning etc ect. They have host of services.

2. Priority fees must be paid online along with application at end of application process after IHS reference number. You decide standard or priority while you pay for application. I am not sure if you can upgrade to priority in VFS.

3. Yeah I even see 30 days for priority as someone said. But I could opt only for priority within my budget, 24 hr cost was way high and i dont see a need for it. I applied hoping in my application they might meet SLA of 5 days. VFS Chennai.

I will update once i get the decision. I will have to update in timeline thread as well. I got a mail yesterday that the application has been received (see below).

Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

<blah blah blah>

Further information is also available on the UK visas and immigration website.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Hi,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

I called up VFS userpay helpline and they mentioned that Super priority or priority can be done at vfs centre as well.
And the screen goes to VFS website after IHS submission so in that we can select priority / super priorioty and other options i assume but it can be bought at location as well.

They did mention that Walk ins are also allowed without any pre buying the service .. is it correct ?

thanks

epani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by epani » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

I called up VFS userpay helpline and they mentioned that Super priority or priority can be done at vfs centre as well.
And the screen goes to VFS website after IHS submission so in that we can select priority / super priorioty and other options i assume but it can be bought at location as well.

They did mention that Walk ins are also allowed without any pre buying the service .. is it correct ?

thanks
After IHS the screen redirects to GOV.UK site (Not VFS) to pay the fee. Here you select Standard / Priority / Super priority. Once you pay and finish the application it takes to VFS for appointment.

If VFS says you can buy priority at the center then try it and let others know.
I am not sure how they will validate at VFS entrance when you do not have a walkin confirmation. The security guards check for appointment date and time to let you in. or something to say you can walking anytime :D

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:22 pm

aah .. even i asked the same on the call.. she was very confident that u can buy all things at centre..
ok so the priority is gov.uk and not vfs that is good to know.. plus in which currency the payment can be done? Is it inr or gbp ?

thanks

epani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by epani » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:48 pm

The fee showed in INR. ~70K priority. and ~107K for IHS. You can pay in any currency card (Master /Maestro / / VISA) (appropriate exchange applies)

When you get appointments the very next day why would anyone go for walkins :D Is mumbai VFS for UK overbooked? Did you check ?

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:15 am

Aah so priority is including visa fees of 610 and 200 for priority.. Instead u can select super priority and it will be 610 plus 956..

And if you pay in gbp no conversion charges I assume..

Plus I have no idea how to check the appointment as vfs only goes in after fees payment... Is there a way on how to check it?

I am assuming walk in if no next day appointment but won't be that busy

:)

epani
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by epani » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:37 am

I payed 1280 for IHS which must have been 1200 :-) assuming thats exchange rate variation.

Dont worry too much about appointment. you will get the next day or a day after when you book appointment.

Do you have English langauage proof (NARIC) or IELTS ? Do you need PCC for your occupation. I think focus on the prerequisite documents and get it ready before worrying about appointment.

Good Luck.

prisingh
Mood:
India

Post by prisingh » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:55 am

Got the naric thingy.. In IT industry so no pcc and in UK since last few years so no tb certificate too.. Will check with lawyer on stuff..

Thanks let's see how it goes.. Waiting for rcos as submitted for August allocation :)