ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CT600 for last year only

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

scanned passport from copy of passport

Post by QSDanik » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:54 am

Hello Friends
I am eligible to apply my ILR ( Tier1 Enterprenure 5 year route) in October 2019. Just concering as for one of employ I had paper copy of passport ( black and white) did not have scan copy. I belive it should not be problem to scan these black and white photo copy when I apply oneline. and that my employee worked for three month and left the job and i will not be able to get soft copy.
can you please advise if it will be alright.
Thankyou.
regards
Q Danik

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: scanned passport from copy of passport

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:05 pm

QSDanik wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:54 am
Hello Friends
I am eligible to apply my ILR ( Tier1 Enterprenure 5 year route) in October 2019. Just concering as for one of employ I had paper copy of passport ( black and white) did not have scan copy. I belive it should not be problem to scan these black and white photo copy when I apply oneline. and that my employee worked for three month and left the job and i will not be able to get soft copy.
Thankyou.
regards
Q Danik
No issues. You can just scan the hard copy you have.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Thankyou Tier11417

Capri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Capri » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:58 pm

QSDanik wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:54 am
Hello Friends
Thankyou.
regards
Q Danik
I had this same problem, she lost her passport and only had picture, so I print and scanned it.
“If there is a good will, there is great way.” :D

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Employees adjustment

Post by QSDanik » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:14 pm

Dear Members
I am eligible to apply for my ILR in November 2019 as completing 5 year on Tier 1 Entreprenure ( 50K Eenterprenure Rount 5 Years Post Transition)
Can you pease give me comments on If my understanding is correct.

1- I need 2 full time Jobs for 12 Months after my Extention Date 9Ext date 06.08.2018)

2- my One emplyee (JOb1) left in November in 3rd week, i gave that job task to my part time emplyee ( call emplyee B) ( Part time was already working for me but in differnt job role, but I gave her to do job 1) and she did for the rest of the month as 32 Hours per week and next whole month she worked 32 hours per week.

3- I Hired again person for JOB 1 new emplyee Call employee C) in Januray 2nd week, and Employee B went back to his previous job role and liked her part time role. so Employee B worked full time for till first 2 week of janurary and emplyee 2 started from 3rd week of January as full time.

4- Is it ok I if I have used Employee B for 2 week in a month differnt emplyee ( Employee C) for rest of month
Is still still cover my full time (JOB 1)

5- the part time staff ( EMployee B) was working for me already and had differnt Job title. I have not changed his title in HRMC or did not made any new contract. Will it be difficult for me to explain to UKBA ? or

6- Can I add this Employee B to make my full time JOB 1 Representation or should I wait for couple of more months to apply my ILR to complete full time 12 full months with single emplyee.

thankyou in advacne.
Regards
QSDanik

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Employees adjustment

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:21 pm

All you need is 2 full time JOBS that existed for 12 months each after extension. Not employees. So dont confuse yourself between jobs and employees.

JOB1 you need 12 months full time and which employees fulfilled the role.

JOB2 you need 12 months full time and which employees fulfilled the role.

Employees can come and go. Not necessarily each job is continuous.

Employee A,B,C can fulfil JOB1 for 12 months. Note however, you have to submit the RTI FPS for the relevant months. If employee B remained part time and was not notified as a full time employee how did you pay employee B the correct salary/NI/tax? If you did not notify or changed employee B as a full time then obviously the RTI FPS will show the salary amount as part time which will not be acceptable.

Wait for someone else also for a second opinion on this matter.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:03 pm

Thankyou Tier 11417

Employee B worked that duration FUll time and received full time pay through RTI and FPS,( so no problem of providing evidence of fulltime job only I am worried as she was already working for me as part time before this role and after this role she became again part time. and her job title is differnt after and before ( do we update job title in HRMC system or some where else etc)

Regards
QSDanik

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:25 pm

QSDanik wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:03 pm
Thankyou Tier 11417

Employee B worked that duration FUll time and received full time pay through RTI and FPS,( so no problem of providing evidence of fulltime job only I am worried as she was already working for me as part time before this role and after this role she became again part time. and her job title is differnt after and before ( do we update job title in HRMC system or some where else etc)

Regards
QSDanik
As far as I know, there is no such requirement. An employee can go part time to full time or vice versa or switch job roles as per the business needs. As long as you have correctly notified the salary/NI in the RTI FPS and have the employee salary slips thats all you need. But as I said please wait for a second opinion also.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

employee refugee ILR Card but no Passport

Post by QSDanik » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:44 am

Hello Members
I have again question, if you guys can help. I have employee with Refugee settlement with ILR, but he has not passport, as per guidance we have to send empoyee passport copy as well along with BRP card
can you please guide me.
your guidance will be highly appriciated.
Regards
QSDanik

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

CT600 for last year only

Post by QSDanik » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:47 pm

Dear Seniors
once again here,as I am applying my ILR (5 year route in November 2019)
1- I have CT600 ending year FEB 2019. is it only I need to send for one latest year or do I need to send as well for previous Year ending FEB 2018.
2- From Feb 2019 to November 2019, I belive I dont need to send any mangement accounts etc only I can send Business bank statement for a Last month or more months if I want , Please advise me
thankyou
regards

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: CT600 for last year only

Post by aman90 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:00 pm

1.That shall be fine
2. Correct. Bb account confirmation or a single bank statement should suffice.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:08 pm

1.That shall be fine
2. Correct. Bb account confirmation or a single bank statement should suffice.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:14 pm

I would advise you to send the latest CT600 only and the latest business bank statement (1 month only) OR bank letter alone only.
Also send the latest CT603 or the initial CT41G if you have.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Thankyou Aman90 and Tier 11417.