ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can some one confirm, Citizenship Department work on Hold till court judgement comes.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

niksire
Newly Registered
Ireland

Can some one confirm, Citizenship Department work on Hold till court judgement comes.

Post by niksire » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:34 am

Hello All

A friend of mine told me he called last week into Citizenship Department Call lines, A guy told him that all work in the department is on hold till they receive the new guidelines from the minister.

Is this true as I was really angry and not believe it any, as this has nothing to do with any current or old application in any situations they can hold decision but continue to work.

I want someone to confirm this in order to make this reach to right people who can then assure us that work will go on.

crazy..

aneelrahim
Pakistan

Re: Can some one confirm, Citizenship Department work on Hold till court judgement comes.

Post by aneelrahim » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:29 pm