ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (LR) and FPN/PCN

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR (LR) and FPN/PCN

Post by zimba » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:02 pm

There is no template. Simply explain this in simple English.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:57 pm

vparikh wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:42 pm
Thanks again mate,

It might be asking a lot but is there a template or something you could recommend?

Best Regards
You can check and use the template posted before by macnath, this to simple as a guide and straightforward
Bizman

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm

Bizman

vparikh

Post by vparikh » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:47 pm

bizman wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm
indefinite-leave-to-remain/an-example-o ... 80745.html

See it up here 👆
Thanks Bizman and apologies for the late reply.

I shall use it as and how necessary. I have my old passports, old BRP copies, LITUK and English language evidence. It's just that the way employer has kept the record of my employment makes me worried. I have made SAR from HMRC a while ago but doubt that will be with me anytime soon.

I think I'm over thinking about things too so just have to get my head straight before applying. I am thinking to apply via super priority even though I think it's not as useful as what premium service was up until a while ago (given the delay stories I have read so far).

vparikh

Post by vparikh » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:36 am

Hi guys,

I am not getting the super priority service option and have seen that few others have faced this. Does anyone know what needs to be done to resolve this or at what stage you get the option? I reached up until the payment page but it only shows 'standard service'.

Thanks.

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:43 pm

You should get it before the payment page where you select the standard service /Super Priority Service. Are you sure you have filled in the correct application form?

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-lr

I have just completed a dummy application and it has given me the option for Super Priority. Must check what form you have filled in. Check the photo i have attached. Image
Attachments
Super.png
Super.png (41.32 KiB) Viewed 720 times

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:23 pm

talreh20 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:43 pm
You should get it before the payment page where you select the standard service /Super Priority Service. Are you sure you have filled in the correct application form?

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-lr

I have just completed a dummy application and it has given me the option for Super Priority. Must check what form you have filled in. Check the photo i have attached. Image
The op misread a question and answered it incorrectly. Only found this out as the user posting repetitively in other topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

widi2009
Newly Registered
Mood:
Indonesia

Post by widi2009 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:49 pm

bizman wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm
indefinite-leave-to-remain/an-example-o ... 80745.html

See it up here 👆
Dear Experts and Senior Members,

I am also about to apply for ILR LR shortly and this cover letter format will be very useful for me. However, somehow I could not access the attachment. It mentions something like "You don't have sufficient permission to access the attachment". Could anybody help me?

Thank you very much in advance.