ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Panic mistake on FLR M

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

londonishguy
Newly Registered
England

Panic mistake on FLR M

Post by londonishguy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:54 am

I have submitted FLR M for my wife. I sent off 6 months bank statements with official stamp. I sent signed and stamped letter of employment which stated my annual salary, contract type and length of employment. I sent off 6 months payslips without any stamps or signatures.

Will the signed/stamped letter of employment and bank statements validate the unstamped wage slips or will they refuse the application?

In a massive panic mode at the moment

Jaune08
Mexico

Re: Panic mistake on FLR M

Post by Jaune08 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:08 am

londonishguy wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:54 am
I sent off 6 months payslips without any stamps or signatures.
Hey, as far as I know, payslips don't necessarily need to be stamped or signed. I applied 2 months ago and my husband submitted payslips without any of those features and the financial requirements did pass (however, he submitted those payslips as a company director, so it was address to and from himself really).

There's no specific rule for that I think. I quickly skimmed and scanned the document that our lawyer sent us about the financial requirements, and within those, there was nothing referring to a signature or stamp on the payslips.

I think you should be fine.

londonishguy
Newly Registered
England

Post by londonishguy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:40 am

Thank you for the quick reply. My concern is that my work no longer send out payslips and these were printed from home. They have my work heading at the top and match my bank statements.

Just worried about refusal.

Jaune08
Mexico

Post by Jaune08 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:11 pm

londonishguy wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:40 am
Thank you for the quick reply. My concern is that my work no longer send out payslips and these were printed from home. They have my work heading at the top and match my bank statements.
My husband's payslips were also electronic and we printed them out from home too. As long as bank statements match with the payslips, it should be fine.

I hope everything goes well :)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:56 pm

3.3.7. Payslips must be original formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the
employer’s name, or be accompanied by a letter from the employer, on their headed
paper and signed by a senior official confirming they are authentic.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Montana2323
United Kingdom

Post by Montana2323 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:06 pm

londonishguy wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:54 am
I have submitted FLR M for my wife. I sent off 6 months bank statements with official stamp. I sent signed and stamped letter of employment which stated my annual salary, contract type and length of employment. I sent off 6 months payslips without any stamps or signatures.

Will the signed/stamped letter of employment and bank statements validate the unstamped wage slips or will they refuse the application?

In a massive panic mode at the moment
I printed my payslips too and never signed or stamped it needless to say that the amount was exactly matching the BACS figure on my bank and hence no issues with home office and was given the extention pretty quick. I'd suggest you don't panic

londonishguy
Newly Registered
England

Post by londonishguy » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Thank you for your replies. That is a relief, I was worried that I had messed up the application.

Thank you