ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

July applicant approved

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zombie1979
Newly Registered

July applicant approved

Post by zombie1979 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:10 pm

Hi Everyone,

I saw the update on the hsmp web page and I was shocked(oldest applications nov 1).I called up the hsmp office and the agent told me a decision had been taken and the papers were already dispatched.I asked him if he could tell me what the decision was and he said it was approved.

I want to thank everyone on this community for being helpful and wish the others all the best in their endeavours.If I can be of any help,please dont hesitate to ask me.

My stats:
5 points for being under 28
15 points for your qualification
25 points for work experience
25 points for earning power
70 total points

ref 0226**

thanks
Zombie

bugmaster

Post by bugmaster » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:22 pm

Hi zombie,

Congrats!

where did you see the update saying that oldest applications are Nov 1st?
Also what number did you call?
I am also July applicant and would like to check if there's any result.

Thanks
To light a candle is to cast a shadow...

Dizzeem
Newly Registered

Post by Dizzeem » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:42 pm

Hi -

I think zombie looked at the wrong section of the service levels. The Leave to Remain cases are being processed as of Nov 1 - not the HSMP cases.

kakamna41

Re: July applicant approved

Post by kakamna41 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:25 am

zombie1979 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I called up the hsmp office and the agent told me a decision had been taken and the papers were already dispatched.I asked him if he could tell me what the decision was and he said it was approved.
ref 0226**

thanks
Zombie
I am also july 15 applicant ref no 225** but has not got anything from HO. Zombi Can u tell me date when exactly u call HO.

zombie1979
Newly Registered

Post by zombie1979 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:13 am

I think Dizzeem is right.I was looking at LTR cases.

kakamna41,I called them up yesterday Mar 29 and they confirmed this.I called up the 0114-259-1894 number(remember it by heart now after calling so many times :) .

I am currently in Bangalore.If anyone has any experience for EC application in Blore kindly let me know as well.

Thanks and regards,
Zombie

kakamna41

Date of Decision of July applicants

Post by kakamna41 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:22 am

Dear zombi
thanks for replying.
have u recived approval letter or have u asked them what was descision date on letter. I am trying to figure out date on which they were making decision on 225** or 226** reference no applicants.

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:26 am

HI Zombie,

Can u please tell us what date was ur application of and what was ur reference no. (series at elast)? because i am an applicant of 29th June, and i recieved the following mail in reply of my Enquiry from WPCustomer..

"Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that your application has been allocated to a case worker but as of yet has not been processed.

I hope this is helpful."

So, it is really strange that they say they are dealing the oldest cases are of 12th July, and reply me like this, May i knwno ru date of application? anybody else also heard soemthign like me?

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:05 pm

dhavaluk wrote:HI Zombie,

Can u please tell us what date was ur application of and what was ur reference no. (series at elast)? because i am an applicant of 29th June, and i recieved the following mail in reply of my Enquiry from WPCustomer..

"Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that your application has been allocated to a case worker but as of yet has not been processed.

I hope this is helpful."

So, it is really strange that they say they are dealing the oldest cases are of 12th July, and reply me like this, May i knwno ru date of application? anybody else also heard soemthign like me?
I would say their update is probably correct, especially now that we are seeing July applicants coming thru. What they mean by that email response is that someone has already started looking at your case and as to why the decision has not yet been taken that can depend on a number of factors e.g waiting for verification of your supporting documents maybe thru NARIC for your degree, or translations, anyway you should be expecting to hear from them soon.

Zombie
Congratulations to you and all the best with your EC application

zombie1979
Newly Registered

Post by zombie1979 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:40 am

Hi all,

Dhavaluk,i am a july applicant..july 18 .
Ref number as I had marked in my first post is 0226**

I also got something of a similar response when I had called up the team.They had told me that my case had been assigned to a case-worker.So I would assume it is only a matter of time for you guys.

Please dont give up hope.I also was agitated till my decision came.Its just a matter of time till your decision comes through.

Regards,
Zombie

kakamna41

Post by kakamna41 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:50 am

Dear zombi
have u recieve approval letter. what is date on your approval letter. as u know i am also july 15 applicant.
But i called last day home office they replied they are curretnly processing application sof 12th july and my case is yet to be assigned toa case worker.

zombie1979
Newly Registered

Post by zombie1979 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:13 am

kakamna41,i havent got the approval letter..this was over the phone..they said they have dispatched my docs on monday..once i get my docs..i will update everyone on the group

technician

Post by technician » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:33 am

Hi all,

I want to say something at this discussion.

I am 8th july applicant from Delhi, 0219XX, Still waiting.

I phoned HO on 30th and the officer told me that My case will be decided in one week.

Ph no: 00 44 114 259 1894

I also remember this no as I have dialled about 50 times. Then I got the line. The dealing officer also confirmed about the receipt of additional documents on 18th jan 05. I had posted the additional docs via DHL on 14th jan from Delhi.

The officer was very warm and cooperative.

Thanks

TECH
Team work- Nurturing Talents

johnmurphy
Newly Registered

Hi,

Post by johnmurphy » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:02 am

Hi,

I read that you got approval but can I ask if you submitted income tax returns to the HSMP?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
JM

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:35 am

hi dear Zombie and Technician,

GOt any news? zombie did u recieve ur documents or not yet? and technician, what about ur application? could u call them this week? I hope you application must be processed by now.

Anybody else heard decision on their application between 2nd week of June to 4th week July ?