ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa rejected......

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

baskey

Spouse visa rejected......

Post by baskey » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:29 am

Hi,

My wife went for Spouse visa in Germany yesterday. They collected all the documents and after 2 hrs called her for the interview. Asked her why have you not joined in the first year itself. She replied that my husband gone their and established himself in the first year and i am working here and now i wanted to reunite. They told her to produce resignation letter from where she is working now within one month!. (Actually our planning is to reunite by this year end if my contract extends further but i thought it is safe to apply for dependent visa now)

It is a strange thing , i think none of the forum members had this similar experience in the past.

Now i don't know what to do.. As per her employment contract, she can submit resignation only begining of every quarter and they gave only 30 days time to submit this paper.

Also i was planning to apply for dependant visa for my daughter( 4 yrs old) and she is residing in India with grand parents. And we are going to india on vacation by next month and wanted to apply for my daughter visa there.

In this situation, shall i reapply for my wife visa in India along with my daughter's application.? Is it advisable. Also in chennai, how long will it take to get a visa if personally application is submitted.

John / Kayalami pls help..

Thanks,

Regards,

Baskaran

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:31 pm

Baskaran,

Doesn't matter where you re-apply for your spouse unless she demonstrates clear evidence that she intends to join you in the UK - the resignation is the only option I'm afraid. Is there a reason why she is not seeking employment in the UK especially given your HSMP renewal? Similar issues will arise around the bonafide nature of the parent child relationship in an application in India. No disrespect mean't but it may even be the visa officer there disputes that the child is actually yours. If such is the case expect DNA tests.

baskey

Post by baskey » Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:29 pm

Finally i got the dependent visa for my wife and daughter in chennai without any problem. OF course i have not mentioned that my wife works in Germany still.

Regards,

Baskey