ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP approved - Urgent help required

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kadik
India

HSMP approved - Urgent help required

Post by kadik » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:44 am

Hi all,

I have applied for my HSMP visa (March 2008) and travelled to US in May 2008 (Currently in US). I have been receiving my salary in US and my bank account in India does not have any salary credits.. Now, my HSMP visa is approved (July 2008).. I have two questions..

1. Can i apply for my EC from US? If so..how to go about?
2. If not, can I apply for EC once when I go back to India... (I dont have any salary credits for the past two months)..

Please help me...

Regards,
Karthik

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:22 am

1. You would be eligible to apply EC from USA if you have long term visa (L1 or H1). Spend time on BA, UKVisas and your local Visa Applicantion Center (VFS/World Bridge) site to learn how to apply EC. Alternatively, search on this forum, you are not first person applying from USA

2. HSMP apporval letter is valid for 6 months. You can wait if you want.