ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgently i need help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aziz liddawi
Newly Registered

urgently i need help

Post by aziz liddawi » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:13 pm

plllllllllllllllllllllz help

my head is gonna explose i need responses of my topic under the title urgently i need help that i posted today. i'm lost plzzz help.thank you

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:52 am

It's not clear exactly what advice you want.

Your case with UKBA appears to be in the Legacy pile, and you'll have to wait for their decision.

There's no compulsion on you to speak to your Embassy, and UKBA are duty bound not to tell them that you previously claimed asylum. Johnny's advice on your previous post is as good as you're going to get: - "just say you are an overstayer , married in uk with an application to HO
to legalize your status".

aziz liddawi
Newly Registered

Post by aziz liddawi » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:53 am

hi,there

thank you Rusty for your reply. you have been very helpful thausands of thank you to you