ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of CSI

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

WillBBrit
Newly Registered
Mood:
Portugal

Proof of CSI

Post by WillBBrit » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi,

My partner is from EEA (Italy) and has been in the UK for more than 10 years. She never worked. She was always under a comprehensive health insurance from my jobs. She is applying for PR. My questions are:

1. What constitutes proof of CSI?
2. I don't have all the policies going back six years. Would a letter from my employer stating she was insured suffice?
3. Should I attach brochures of the health plan?

Any experiences you can share would really be appreciated.

ps: I know Settlement Scheme is an alternative, but she wants to apply to the BC as soon as possible.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Proof of CSI

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:50 pm

Are you married or unmarried?

If married, even with settled status she can apply for citizenship immediately once you are British, considering you got approval recently and likely just need to attend your ceremony.

If u married then yes she would need to wait on settled status.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:29 pm

Can your company's HR not provide proof of CSI ging back those ten years?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

WillBBrit
Newly Registered
Mood:
Portugal

Post by WillBBrit » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:09 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:50 pm
Are you married or unmarried?

If married, even with settled status she can apply for citizenship immediately once you are British, considering you got approval recently and likely just need to attend your ceremony.

If u married then yes she would need to wait on settled status.
Unmarried. That is why she needs the RP, just like I did.