ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 to ILR (partner Left)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Tier 1 to ILR (partner Left)

Post by Emirates » Tue May 28, 2019 2:15 am

Hi Senior Members/Zimba/CR001/Marcnath.

I have got a quick question. Was granted Tier 1 entreprenuer Visa and extension with my partner but He then resigned. My question is £50k was shown as joint investment. I am not sure now when I am applying for ILR in july do I need to say anything about him or do I need to invest £25k again into my business. I am a little confused as following the current guide we do not need to show the proof of investment as we were granted points in extension. Your valueable input is required.

Many Thanks,

Emi

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 to ILR (partner Left)

Post by zimba » Tue May 28, 2019 2:55 am

ILR has no requirement to score points again for your investments. Your application will be separate and you should face no issues
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Bank statements Tier 1 to Ilr

Post by Emirates » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:47 pm

Hi All,

1) I am not sure how many months of budiness/personal bank statements I need to attach.

2) one full time employee left in July and the other full time person get paid in cash. So currently I only have 1 full time employee who gets paid in cash and his wages does not show on the bank statements. Is that ok from home office point of view? His mode of payment is also cash on bank statements.

Thanks im advance.

Regards,
Emi

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:03 am

You do not need to send any bank statements.Please read the guide to see what documents you need to provide :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Emirates » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:49 pm

Thanks Zimba.

Really appreciate this.

Regards,

Emirates

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Bank statements Tier 1 to Ilr

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 pm

Emirates wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:47 pm
Hi All,

1) I am not sure how many months of budiness/personal bank statements I need to attach.

2) one full time employee left in July and the other full time person get paid in cash. So currently I only have 1 full time employee who gets paid in cash and his wages does not show on the bank statements. Is that ok from home office point of view? His mode of payment is also cash on bank statements.

Thanks im advance.

Regards,
Emi
Business bank statement (1 month) or bank letter is mandatory document.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:47 am

Correct the business bank statement should be included however I know people who got ILR without sending it

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:26 am

Zimba wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:47 am
Correct the business bank statement should be included however I know people who got ILR without sending it
and a few got rejected also.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Emirates » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:51 pm

Thanks Zimba & Tier1147

If you could please answer this point as well.

My Visa was on £50k category so there are only 3-4 major clients I have and the monies in to the accounts are like £5k, £500, £650 like this and the monies out are the Insurances and office rent etc. I am not sure they can be picky on the wages and can say they cannot see any wages going out of the account. The wages were paid electronically regurlarly couple of months before it is just 1 full time staff I have for now and He wanted the payments in Cash and the same shows on the wage slip.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Emirates wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:51 pm
Thanks Zimba & Tier1147

If you could please answer this point as well.

My Visa was on £50k category so there are only 3-4 major clients I have and the monies in to the accounts are like £5k, £500, £650 like this and the monies out are the Insurances and office rent etc. I am not sure they can be picky on the wages and can say they cannot see any wages going out of the account. The wages were paid electronically regurlarly couple of months before it is just 1 full time staff I have for now and He wanted the payments in Cash and the same shows on the wage slip.

Thanks
Read again: 1 month business bank statement OR bank letter is required.

There is no requirement for you to pay your employee via BACS as long as you have correctly mentioned the payments in the RTI FPS and paid correct NI to HMRC.

However, if you are worried you can just submit the bank letter.

The requirement is just to show that your business has a UK business account. Nothing more.

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Emirates » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:20 pm

Thanks Tier11417,

Highly appreciate your input. I will submit 1 month bank statement along with the bank letter. I have 2 business accounts so should I submit the letters from both? I have 1 with Natwest which us the main one and I have 1 with Barclays which is not used a lot.

Thanks again!

Emi