ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bio metrics received.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Littlemoor
BANNED
Pakistan

Bio metrics received.

Post by Littlemoor » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Thank you to all.

Specially hark@1978

I have reciveid my bio metrics card. Just now.
Full stattus. Indefinatine.

On my biometrics it say. Eu settlement scheme.

I want to know, am I free now from any immigrtion control..
I mean my wife working, treaty rights??
Any marriage certificate I need to take??

Any thing else

Can they still ask me where my wife is or why I am alone??

I know I should not be outside uk for more then 2 years..

But, if I want to can I travel to pakistain, every 2 months, or 6 months, ...

I do not like to be stoped by ukba and being asked where my partner is..

Please clarify my doubt...

Also, what should I keep in mind when I travel outside eu??

Still cannot believe I am free, from all immigration control..

But please clarify my doubt

I am happy with my French wife and kids... But this ukba :?

kamoe
European Union

Re: Bio metrics received.

Post by kamoe » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:55 pm

Littlemoor wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:04 pm

No. You still have to show the card. That is the reason you have it. Showing the card is the way you pass immigration control.
No idea what you are trying to say here?
In any case, since seems you have a form of ILR you are now independent from your wife's status.
Your passport + biometric card should allow you entry, independent of your wife's status.
No reason they would do this.
If you have the usual Tier-based ILR then it's 2 continuous years, if you have Settled status, then it's 5 continuous years.
This is fine, if every time you travel you do not exceed a maximum of 2 consecutive or 5 consecutive years abroad, depending on what ILR you have (as explained above). Small absences are fine.
The fact you have a form of UK ILR does not entitle you to travel visa-free to any other country. You still need to check if/what visas you need to go to individual countries you visit, this also applies to EU countries. If your wife is French, it is my understanding you can travel visa-free to France (if you have the right endorsement on your passport, I believe) and other EU countries. However, do check each country's individual provisions and conditions.
Again, this is not true. You are still subject to immigration control in the UK as long as you only have Pakistani nationality (i.e. before you acquire British or French nationality).
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

Shahbazraja786

Post by Shahbazraja786 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:02 pm

Hi I have won my apeal last month in court as extended family member with my uncle and hope i will get my card very soon.
My question is can I travel to pakistan without my uncle and come back or not ?

Littlemoor
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by Littlemoor » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:53 pm

@ Karemo

Very well explained.

Thank you

[/quote]
No. You still have to show the card. That is the reason you have it. Showing the card is the way you pass immigration control.
No idea what you are trying to say here?
In any case, since seems you have a form of ILR you are now independent from your wife's status.
Your passport + biometric card should allow you entry, independent of your wife's status.
No reason they would do this.
If you have the usual Tier-based ILR then it's 2 continuous years, if you have Settled status, then it's 5 continuous years.
This is fine, if every time you travel you do not exceed a maximum of 2 consecutive or 5 consecutive years abroad, depending on what ILR you have (as explained above). Small absences are fine.
The fact you have a form of UK ILR does not entitle you to travel visa-free to any other country. You still need to check if/what visas you need to go to individual countries you visit, this also applies to EU countries. If your wife is French, it is my understanding you can travel visa-free to France (if you have the right endorsement on your passport, I believe) and other EU countries. However, do check each country's individual provisions and conditions.
Again, this is not true. You are still subject to immigration control in the UK as long as you only have Pakistani nationality (i.e. before you acquire British or French nationality).
[/quote]