ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Postal Address for FLR (FP) application, Change of Circumstances

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

leo55
Mood:
United Kingdom

Postal Address for FLR (FP) application, Change of Circumstances

Post by leo55 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Hi Everyone,

I need help in finding the correct postal address for FLR (FP) application to update Home Office about changes in circumstances.

While applying for my ILR (LR) application (main applicant), my dependent applied for FLR(FP) too. We both applied at the the same time. However, on the cover letter of my dependent application, I mentioned to hold the decision on the FLR (FP) application until main applicant's ILR application is decided.

I have received approval letter for my ILR application and want to update home office about changes of circumstances and request HO to start considering dependent's FLR (FP) application.

I found following addresses on Google. Not sure which one is the correct one?

Home Office
FLR (FP)
Leave to Remain
PO Box 646
Durham
DH1 9LL

Department 1
UKVI
The Capital
New Hall Place
Liverpool
L3 9PP

UK Visas and Immigration
Change of Circumstances Form
PO Box 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

Need help

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Postal Address for FLR (FP) application, Change of Circumstances

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:01 pm

This will be done automatically. No need to tell them anything. Postal addresses should not be used as the service is moved online
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice