ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wasn't called for a credibility interview

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nkshhh
Newly Registered
Sudan

Wasn't called for a credibility interview

Post by nkshhh » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:39 am

timeline: (standard application)
1st August: submitted my application and biometrics to VFS (Dubai),
Received an SMS from VFS that my application has been forwarded
2nd August: received an email that my application has been received at Sheffield Decision Centre.

I was told by the VFS staff on the day I submitted my application that I would be called for an interview. It's now been 20 days and no contact whatsoever. Is this a good sign? My application is impeccable and I believe I've provided everything adequately. Is it possible that my contacts has been lost thus not being called? i don't know who arranges the appointment whether its VFS or some other party. I will hit the 15 working days mark within the next 10 days. (not exactly sure when as there has been a holiday in the middle)

Ash_1709
Newly Registered
India

Re: Wasn't called for a credibility interview

Post by Ash_1709 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:25 pm

They Call for the interview if they feel it's required to clear something out.It's not mandatory and its the decision of the Embassy and not VFS to call for an interview .If they do call for an interview,you will receive email from the VFS informing about your interview appointment which will be held at the British Embassy with a British Immigration officer. I has the same procedure 3 years back.

Androidd
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Wasn't called for a credibility interview

Post by Androidd » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:03 pm

Just had the same issue.Did you get your tier 4 visa?