ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur - ILR route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur - ILR route

Post by aman90 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:08 am

Unfortunately NO!
Try checking ur BRP against ur right to work in uk!

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:04 pm

This above link only work when your current BRP is valid . AS ours expires since last month it shows invalid or expired BRP . Not sure if there is any other way to track it online for ILR applications .We applied on 4th March and bio's on 15th march . We are getting monthly email every 4th or 5th of the month until August . Hope to have positive results soon this week or next week .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:45 pm

There is no way you can track it.

The normal timeline is 6 months. As per the feedback on this forum HO seems to follow the 6 months deadline in 8/10 ratio for the applications which are straightforward (at least not complex from HO’s point of view). Many members have reported receiving the ILR on the last day of 6 months completion also.
I hope you receive yours soon but if anything goes over 6 months I would get ready for an interview possibility or HO needing more time to do some extra checks. They might issue a complex letter then.
Not trying to scare you. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:25 pm

tier1in2014 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:04 pm
This above link only work when your current BRP is valid . AS ours expires since last month it shows invalid or expired BRP.
OP was granted extension in OCT 17.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Minnzzy
India

Post by Minnzzy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:06 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:45 pm

The normal timeline is 6 months. As per the feedback on this forum HO seems to follow the 6 months deadline in 8/10 ratio for the applications which are straightforward (at least not complex from HO’s point of view). Many members have reported receiving the ILR on the last day of 6 months completion also.
I hope you receive yours soon but if anything goes over 6 months I would get ready for an interview possibility or HO needing more time to do some extra checks. They might issue a complex letter then.
Thanks for your response. Interview again ? I was interviewed at the extension stage. IF they found my case complex, would nt they have sent the complex letter by now rather than waiting till now. Has anyone else been interviewed ? Any specific questions and preparations needed. Please advise. I really hope i get my ILR soon without going through this once again.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:27 pm

Just be positive though they ask for interview anytime before six months lapses. But in the recent times it seems they have been responding at approximately 6 months. And I think we had just about so guys that were called for interview earlier this year. I personally think interview should not be an issue if you run your company to date. Fingers crossed hope for the best.
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:13 pm

Minnzzy wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:06 pm
tier11417 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Thanks for your response. Interview again ? I was interviewed at the extension stage. IF they found my case complex, would nt they have sent the complex letter by now rather than waiting till now. Has anyone else been interviewed ? Any specific questions and preparations needed. Please advise. I really hope i get my ILR soon without going through this once again.
Unfortunately, HO can still call for an interview even if you were interviewed at extension stage. Some members who were interviewed at extension were also interviewed at ILR stage. Its a new trend. However, dont panic. The questions are similar to as what you had at extension stage. I hope you get your ILR soon without going through this again. Might be a delay because of the bank holiday weekend. Did you check your status on the link Aman posted above? Your work right?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Minnzzy
India

Post by Minnzzy » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:17 pm

Good news. Just heard we have received our ILR. I think it got delayed due to the bank holiday weekend. It was granted on 21 August just we are waiting for the letter which has been dispatched along with the BRP cards.

Thanks to all the mentors and this forum which is really a blessing to anyone looking for support and answers.

Once again Thanks a Lot to one and all.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:31 pm

Minnzzy wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:17 pm
Good news. Just heard we have received our ILR. I think it got delayed due to the bank holiday weekend. It was granted on 21 August just we are waiting for the letter which has been dispatched along with the BRP cards.

Thanks to all the mentors and this forum which is really a blessing to anyone looking for support and answers.

Once again Thanks a Lot to one and all.
Spot on! 6 months! Congratulations!

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:32 pm

Congratulations Happy days now.

Did you check your right to work before receiving approval?

I've applied in 5th of March. Soon mine 6 months going to complete too