ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 weeks left to submit application pls help freinds...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalp
Newly Registered

2 weeks left to submit application pls help freinds...

Post by vishalp » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:35 pm

Hi

Please help with following queries so that i am cleared with it and confident before i submit my application.

1) I am 26 yrs old so as a proof will original passport will do or something else as well need to shown for afe proof?
2) I did my Bsc compsc so as a proof can i show convocation certificate and original 3rd year mark sheet and also what else needs to be shown.
3) Also i am working in MNC and they have provided me salary slip for 12 months stamped and signed out of which 6months is in different format but the net income is been highlighted in the bank statement and also it gives the company name who credits it so will it be fine as i have different salary format.
4) I am working as a part time as well and he pays me in cash not by cheque so will it be considerable and what i have to show to make it valid
5) Also how they backgorund check if i work part time is it by phone or they physically go that site and cross check...
6) Also the bank statement, assume if i submit the file on 24July then at the time of submission how old the bank statement can be because it takes time if i ask for the statement becoz it comes by courier how old it can be...?
7) Last query reg accomodation as it is no where mention i have to show proof i dont have will the VFS office not accept my case...?

Please reply friends with following query so that i am 100% sure that my case will be approved...Will await your reply....Friends... :)

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:37 pm

Study the policy guide.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:25 pm

2 weeks left (for whatever reason), and you haven't yet bothered to read the policy document of the scheme you're applying for?? :shock:

Assuming you are applying for the *highly skilled worker* category, read Tier 1 policy guidance

Make an effort to search the forum for information already available regarding background checks (Integra) and accommodation.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!