ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 EC Reject due to insufficient Funds..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manduvadwh
Newly Registered

Tier 1 EC Reject due to insufficient Funds..

Post by manduvadwh » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Hello!
I got rejected Tier 1 EC on 20th June 2007. I had given Couple of Bank statements as Salary proof (2 In Inida, one in UK thgh. work permit) and One more Statement with Indian nationalised bank as Funds Proof.
Unfortunately, EC got refused;
But i am maintaining 420000 since 6 months before i am applying for EC thgh. VFS.

2nd July 2007 sent application for administrative review. Request BHC,Chennai since 23 nov 2007 maintaining 4800 GBP. While submitting to EC i got Bank statement until 23rd April 2008, and got letter from Chief manager, Bank. Letter is before 10 days from the date i drop documents.
I am impression due to bank statements are not accurate as per rules should be 7 or less days.

Can any of our folks will through some light about chances of getting EC.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:45 pm

I dont think you have insufficient funds, rather, the reason for rejection is statements were more than 7 days old. Admin review may not help.

You could have mentioned the following rather weak points in your Admin review:
1. Inform them that "7 days" rule was not mentioned in PBS website when you applied for EC(which I infer to be on 2nd May 2007).
2. "1 month" old statements are acceptable in UK, why this unfair rule of 7 days in India?
3. Send them the latest updated statement(s) (showing that you still have the funds with you). (although additional documents are not allowed during Admin review, but no harm in sending them)

As you already have applied for Admin review, you can try and email your caseworker (or BHC) the above points).

I must say that there are slim chances of positive outcome after Admin review.