ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

should my case be expedited

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aziz liddawi
Newly Registered

should my case be expedited

Post by aziz liddawi » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:08 pm

hi,there

my case is considered as a legacy case. I'm failed asylum seeker since 2002.I have a son from my ex-husband. I haven't seen him since i came to the UK in 2001.He phoned me this morning and told me that he needs to see me its seems that he is in a big trouble with his step mother,so for this reason should my case be expedited.

regards

aziz

Post by 4444 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:38 pm

on what grounds would you like your case to be expedited

Thandia

Re: should my case be expedited

Post by Thandia » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:12 pm

aziz liddawi wrote:hi,there

my case is considered as a legacy case. I'm failed asylum seeker since 2002.I have a son from my ex-husband. I haven't seen him since i came to the UK in 2001.He phoned me this morning and told me that he needs to see me its seems that he is in a big trouble with his step mother,so for this reason should my case be expedited.

regards

aziz

IMHO most asylum seekers have left family behind whom they haven't seen in years. I doubt this is a good enough reason for your case to be expedited unless your son was seriously ill ie. at death's door & even then, they would need doctors & hospital letters etc. See the BIA website regarding reasons for expediting a case.