ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-IED Address

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indian_in_uk

FLR-IED Address

Post by indian_in_uk » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:11 pm

Is it the correct address to send the documents for FLR?

Work Permits (UK) – FLR(IED)
Home Office
Walsall Road
Cannock
WS11 0WS
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.

indian_in_uk

Post by indian_in_uk » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:02 pm

Please reply anyone, I am confused because last time I sent the application to something called ATOS, Cannock. I am confused whether they have changed the address or what..

Thanks
I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.

mjwall

Post by mjwall » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:18 pm

The address you mention is correct. I posted mine yesterday by Royal Mail special delivery and they recieved it at 10am BST today. Good luck

indian_in_uk

Post by indian_in_uk » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:20 pm

Thanks Mjwall,

Did you get the confirmation from royal mail tracking site or you called home office?

Thanks again

mjwall

Post by mjwall » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:10 pm

Royal Mail tracking site

indian_in_uk

Post by indian_in_uk » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:14 pm

I sent the documents yesterday and that was supposed to reach Home office by 12:00 AM today but Royal mail site is showing the item is in their network. I have spoken to their cutomer care executive and he is saying the item may be delayed.
Has anyone faced this situation??
I am worried because, if it does not reach Home office today then may be they will send back my application as fees is increasing from tommorow..

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:11 pm

Dont worry about the new fees, they will consider the date you posted the package, they posted an announcement on the site just verifying how they will take care of this issue (unfortunately i cant get onto the site right now, i will paste the link for you when i can)

indian_in_uk

Post by indian_in_uk » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:55 pm

I do not understand about what they are doing, I sent the documents on 30th March and even today royal mail is saying that it is not delivered to the mentioned address and may be delivered on Monday.
This is ridicoulous.