ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anyone applied for ILR Set(LR) on Super Priority appointment at Glasgow

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scher

Has anyone applied for ILR Set(LR) on Super Priority appointment at Glasgow

Post by scher » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:37 am

Hi All,
I have applied for ILR Set(LR) using Super priority service at Glasgow Sopra centre. I had my appointment on 20/8/2019 at 8.00am and they have taken my biometrics and verified the scanned documents and finally thay Submitted my application on 20/8/2019 around 9.00am. Since then I have not received anything and I am still waiting for the email from UKVI..

Has anyone used Super priority service at Glasgow centre before?? if so how long they usually take time to get back to us..i thought i would get email regarding ILR application with in 24 hours as I have paid 3208.20 GBP for Super priority service..
Thanks and Regards,
scher.

logical_riz
India

Re: Has anyone applied for ILR Set(LR) on Super Priority appointment at Glasgow

Post by logical_riz » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi, Yes I applied on 21st Aug on super priority but I had pending application and i varied to Set LR. I had email on same day stated CW waiting for verify documents from other government departments and agency.
The email I have got CW was from liverpool centre.

scher

Post by scher » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:00 pm

Hi logical_riz,
I came to know that they take decision with in 24 hours but they dont send email regarding outcome..they will send letter and card through DX delivery which should reach us on 5th working day..

Bims4real
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Bims4real » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:32 am

Hello,

Not quite sure if it's ok to post on this. How long from applying can I get an appointment at the Glasgow Sopra septria office? (I.e waiting time to get appointment date).

scher

Post by scher » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:37 am

Hi,
Once you pay and submit the application form in online then you will be directed to create an account with Sopra website guys then you will be able to see the appointments.When I submitted my application form on 19/8/2019, I was able to get appointment next day ie 20/8/2019..Usually you can get appointment when ever you want now a days..

Bims4real
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Bims4real » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:41 am

Thanks scheme,
Much appreciated.