ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment Booking for FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Saadat_Irfan
Newly Registered

Appointment Booking for FLR(M)

Post by Saadat_Irfan » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:25 pm

Hi there,

Hopefully a quick question for someone with experience and knowledge.. I am about to submit my wife's spouse visa extension and when booking the appointment at UKVCAS website, earliest date I can select for my nearest location is 'after' the expiry date of my wife's current visa (all closer dates are not available to select by the looks of it), want to check must I select an appointment date that is before the expiry date of my wife's visa OR it can be after as I already have submitted my application by then?

Thanks in advance,

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Appointment Booking for FLR(M)

Post by seagul » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:35 pm

Saadat_Irfan wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:25 pm
OR it can be after as I already have submitted my application by then?

Application should be made before expiry and biometrics appointment can be after expiry.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Saadat_Irfan
Newly Registered

Re: Appointment Booking for FLR(M)

Post by Saadat_Irfan » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:28 am

Ok great, thank you