ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zaf1
Pakistan

Spouse visa refused

Post by zaf1 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:49 pm

Hello,
Unfortunately, my spouse visa has been refused for not meeting financial requirement. I applied in category B and provided salary slips for both employers (previous and current employer) along with bank statement.
However, in the refusal letter it says that you have not provided payslips for previous employer although a letter of employment and bank statement are provided but payslips are missing.
This is so untrue as I provided the payslips as well. It is in the bundle my wife gave in vfs for scanning and she knows the sequence of scan and only appendix B was not scanned as they stated it is not required any more.
They scanned all payslips. I also provided P60 forms as evidence and even in my cover letter I mentioned all documents I provided.
For some reasons the immigration officer has overlooked the documents provided and could not find where the payslips are?
When my wife completed the scanning of docs she signed in the document checklist form and that was counter signed by vfs staff. However, it was not provided to her and they kept it and said this will be kept by us.
This is so frustrating.
What are my options now I have 28 days for appeal. I think in that process can I again upload salary slips that I previously provided. Or what wording should I use. Can I say please show me the checklist form?
I am absolutely gutted please help me with the best options :cry: :cry: :cry:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa refused

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:34 pm

Please continue in your existing topic where this has already been posted by you today.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.