ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nitind_k
Newly Registered

Maintenance funds

Post by nitind_k » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

To claim point for this I have to have £ 1866/- (£800 + £533 +£533) in my account for last 3 months and balance should NEVER fall below that amount.

I have two accounts, one is salary account and other is monthly saver account. Monthly saver account receives money from salary account ONLY.
During month of May, (to be specific, 0n 28 - May) due to some reason salary account balance has gone to £1833 (i.e. £33 short for £1833) for one transaction and then for the same day it goes to £2433.

Can this statement satisfy to claim maintenance funds points? If not can I provide another account i.e. monthly saver that receives amount from salary account only? Monthly saver account has enough balance for last three months and this amoutn is always available for disposal.

Can someone guide me on this?

Regards,
Nitin