ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKIV Labour Market Test - Tier 4 to Tier 2

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

at0103131
Newly Registered
England

Tier 4 graduate switching to tier 2 general

Post by at0103131 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Hi,

I'm completing my master's degree this September, and a company will sponsor me.

I have UK bachelor's degree and will use that one for my Tier-2 general application.

HR is preparing my CoS letter and in the UKIV system she asked me a question of- ''Will I be consider as tier 4 graduate switching to tier 2 general?''

Any thoughts?

Thanks

DreamerInDarkness
Taiwan

Re: Tier 4 graduate switching to tier 2 general

Post by DreamerInDarkness » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:58 am

The answer is yes. No need to overthink it.

at0103131
Newly Registered
England

Cos Letter - Switching Tier 4 to Tier 2

Post by at0103131 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:19 am

Hi,

I'm completing my master's degree this September, and a company will sponsor me.

I have UK bachelor's degree and will use that one for my Tier-2 general application.

Today HR called me regarding ''labour market research'' - I had my interview 2 months ago and they did not advertise the job during that period.

She was telling me that she cannot proceed in UKIV website because job is not advertised.

As far as I know, they do not need a labour market test for switching tier-4 to tier-2, could you please advise?

Many thanks in advance,

at0103131
Newly Registered
England

UKIV Labour Market Test - Tier 4 to Tier 2

Post by at0103131 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:36 pm

Hi,

Today HR called me regarding ''labor market research'' - I had my interview 2 months ago and they did not advertise the job during that period.

She was telling me that she cannot proceed in UKIV website because the job is not advertised.

As far as I know, they do not need a labor market test for switching tier-4 to tier-2, could you please advise?

Many thanks in advance,