ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online form query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hiteshtuteja

Online form query

Post by hiteshtuteja » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:14 pm

I am filling the online citizenship form for myself, my wife and my minor son as part of a common online application. While filling up the details for my minor son, there is a question - "Are either of the parents of the child (as stated in this application) applying for naturalisation as a British citizen on an AN form?".
Do I need to fill in Yes or No? Does the online form qualify as an AN form or should it be answered as Yes ONLY IF a paper form is being filled for parents?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Online form query

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:16 pm

Form AN is the application for adults!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hiteshtuteja

Post by hiteshtuteja » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:40 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:16 pm
Form AN is the application for adults!!
Thanks, I am aware of that. My question is if the online form for parents also considered an AN form and therefore do I need to say "Yes".

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:54 pm

There is only ONE form for adults applying for naturalisation, whether online or paper, it is form AN. Obvs you answer yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hiteshtuteja

Post by hiteshtuteja » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:49 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:54 pm
There is only ONE form for adults applying for naturalisation, whether online or paper, it is form AN. Obvs you answer yes.
Great, thanks!