ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents prepared for neutralisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

guoxiaoran
Newly Registered

Documents prepared for neutralisation

Post by guoxiaoran » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:53 pm

Hi All,
I have submitted NA online application form yesterday and booked an appointment for the 9th September to UKCAS. The check list on GOV web had a bit of issue therefore was not display anything just after I made the payment, so I hope people here on this forum can help? Hopefully it is not a too complicated case.

I was granted ILR in March 2019 based on my partner British nationality, so I applied within 12 months receiving ILR.

On the UKCAS website uploading documents, there is only one mandatory document required which was identity, all others fall into optional session and seems not all categories in optional session suit my application. This has confused me a bit.

I have prepared below documents:

- Scan copy of my passport (all pages)
- Scan copy of my partner's passport (only first page)
- My BRP
- Life in the UK test
- My degree for language ability
- 2x referee declarations
- Marriage certificate
- 1xNHS letter (this is to support "proof of residence")
- several x HMRC letters (proof of residence)
- Payslips several (proof of residence)
Not sure if above is sufficient? GOV web says bank statement and utility bills are not suitable for proof of residence? Did I get it right?

Many thanks All

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Documents prepared for neutralisation

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:40 am

Proof of residence is technically only passport pages copies and entry/exit stamps. No need to send all those docs
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Documents prepared for neutralisation

Post by aman90 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:03 am

Those extraneous docs sound like “proof of address”